1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's Up at Ezinearticles.com ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by keblack, Sep 7, 2006.

Hi,
    Anyone know what's up with ezinearticles.com ? I just recently submitted two articles that I created and they suspended my account for no reason. I guess they think I'm not the original author of these, but that is ridiculous because the articles have been on my sites for a long time.

Anyone else experiencing this ?

Anything one can do about it ?

Is it that important to submit to Ezinearticles.com or is it best to avoid them ?

Thank you.

keblack, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  2. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have submitted articles to ezinearticles and did not have a problem.

Try contacting them to find out why they suspended your account.

ablaye, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  3. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's probably why. I have submitted countless articles to them over the past couple of years. However, about 2-3 months back my account was suspended. I asked why and they thought an article I submitted was not mine. Why? Because someone had stolen the article from a site of mine and posted on their site without my name.

It was kind of nice actually. I got my account back on when they saw their error and I found a thief. :D

You should submit your article to everywhere possible. In the future, don't submit articles you have already published. Write/buy stuff just for submission.

Good Luck

marketjunction, Sep 9, 2006 IP
  4. Pat Gael

Pat Gael Banned

Best Answers:
    This is important, really.

Increasing content thieving on the net requires that you either submit your articles like marketjunction stated, or that you protect your content somehow.

I read somewhere else that the poor man's copyright if not 100% effective for copyright issues, at least provide you with a proof of authorship before somesome else claim it.

Some readings about such resource can be found right here:

http://www.copyrightauthority.com/poor-mans-copyright

http://www.worldwideocr.com/wwocr_pr_mar1705.asp

Code (markup):

Pat Gael, Sep 9, 2006 IP
  5. LoriVa

LoriVa Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a client's article stolen by a competitor and posted all over the internet with the competitor's name and URL on it. 99% of the time we only have to write the site that allowed posting of the article because my client had originally posted that article in a newsletter online years ago with a date on the newsletter which was before the competitor even had his website up. Most sites take the article down immediately or change all references and URLs to my client's site but there is the rare site owner that refuses--even though the site with the dated newsletter can be seen on web archive.

IOW, post your articles in a dated newsletter the first time otherwise it could be easily disputed.

LoriVa, Sep 22, 2006 IP
  6. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very useful advice to take in mind LoriVa.

Thanks for sharing your experience :)

Mystique, Sep 22, 2006 IP
  7. SteveG

SteveG Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a good practice to modify articles from your site before submitting to article directories. Then you don't have to worry about duplicate content.

SteveG, Sep 23, 2006 IP