1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i have a product ? how the Commission system work ?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by kokozap, Jul 10, 2010.

i have a product and i want to sell it
    i want to advertise my product and give Commissions

is this a good way to market my product

and the big Q HOW DO I START ? what company to choose ?

and how does it work ?

i mean how the buyer pay me , and how do i know that i sold a product ? how di get the payment and haw the advertisers get part of my money ?!!?!?

sorry i'm new at this thing and i don't know how the system work ?

kokozap, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  2. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can select networks like Clickbank or Paydotcom, Clickbank pays biweekly. What product you want to sell?

If its a lead based, then checkout CPA networks.

getjimmy, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  3. 123jj

123jj Member

Best Answers:
    Could you tell us what kind of product you want to sell?

123jj, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  4. kokozap

kokozap Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx getjimmy but

dear friends the product is not digital it's a cream !! but paydotcom need a a great fee !

please recommend for me a better site if i may ask

kokozap, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  5. Jutt

Jutt Peon

Best Answers:
    hi friend h r u u question is.i have a product?how the commission system work?here is u answer .Sales commission is extra pay that a salesperson receives for successfully making a sale. The more sales the salesperson completes, the more commissions he earns. By offering a sales commission, companies force their salespeoples' incentives to align with their own: to sell as much product, as efficiently as possible. One worker who is paid an hourly wage can earn the same amount as another who works twice as hard. Under a commission system, the worker who produces the most is compensated the most.All commissions involve paying a salesperson for making a sale, but how commission is calculated varies. Often, sales commission is a straight percentage of the value of the item sold. A real estate agent might make a 3 percent sales commission on all sales, meaning they get 3 percent of the valve of any home they manage to sell. There can also be flat sales commission, where a salesman gets a nominal amount for any sale. An example would be a car salesman who earns a $500 commission for any car he sells. Commission can also come in the form of a bonus system that rewards productive salespeople periodically for overall sales performance instead of each specific sale.The main benefit of a commission system is that it rewards success and productivity, and gives salespeople potentially limitless earning potential. This often results in more motivated workers, who are willing to work longer hours. One major drawback of a commission system is that consumers often dislike working with salespeople who work on commission, because sales people with a vested interest in making a sale can be pushy and imposing, even if the customer shows little interest. Another disadvantage is that some workers get little and sometimes no pay apart from their commission, so if they do not manage to sell product, they receive little or no pay, which makes for a stressful work environment.i hope u satisfied .take care bye.

Jutt, Jul 27, 2010 IP