1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$100,000 on clickbank??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by keeprunning, Jul 6, 2010.

1. keeprunning

keeprunning Active Member

Best Answers:
    So these guys are super affiliates with lots of affiliates working for them?

I noticed there was a payment of about $77 to get the course ( by memory) Why do they need to sell the course to others if they are making this amount of dollar?

keeprunning, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  2. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i tell you what the whole story behind this 1000000$ in day or week or month is.actually whenever you see a site claiming such things you wont find them a company but a normal man just like you.why is it so.
    this is because they want to actually connect with you emotionally and make you feel as you are the person.then they explore the part of you striving to earn more telling that you could make this much money with no work etc.they are never a single person but a big company who maybe trying to create such a product for a lot of time and claiming them to be a huge company will get less sales than impersonating them as individuals like you.why.i will tell youin detail some other day the post will become long.then they say how much will you pay if i guarantee that you will earn 100000$ in some time.50000$ ok 1000$ ok 500$ and then at the end to 2 digits.so can they produce what they claim.never.poverty would have purely eradicated if this was the case.they can just boost your results not make you millionare.and when you hit the back exit button they say stop take it at 12$ discount.huh,you were just selling your secret to become millionare and now you have reached this price
    i am not writing this for the answer of the asked question but also to other people who get fooled every day.self-help is the best help

laxman363, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  3. js11red

js11red Peon

Best Answers:
    yep - make the product don't buy it :)

js11red, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  4. keeprunning

Best Answers:
    If it sounds too good to be true ...then it really is too good to be true!
    I have noticed warrior members, who are high up in the realm of Internet marketing J.V. this concept in video form...should we look at these as con artists also???
    I kind of destroys your faith and makes you wonder how many con artists belong to forums, predators of newbies, etc.
    I see two camps here, the very experienced I.M. who perhaps know what a feasible deal is and perhaps would not venture down this road, then the newbies who are desperate to get on the earning bandwagon and consequently are disappointed when reality hits home.

Your comments above have painted a different picture to all of this now.

keeprunning, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  5. jcraften

jcraften Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a good point. :) But why sell a course that they *know* works? Because that's just another way to make some money. Especially since they show proof that it works, once their customers start seeing some good results too, that's more money in their pockets. And to be honest, probably 90% of the people who buy their product will most likely not even use it. they'll open it up, check it out the first couple days, start a few projects here and there, but then not put the work into it. So the creators of the program aren't worried about all of those people as competition because they know that 90% of their customers won't even use it. Just a thought...

jcraften, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  6. kaiseng

kaiseng Member

Best Answers:
    100% percent scam, i guaranted this. it's impossible I think

kaiseng, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  7. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure everyone here has seen, played or atleast heard of "Farmville", right? Well, if not, its an app that was created just for facebook and since expanded.

But what I'm getting at is that they make (whoever they are) a little over $50,000 a day from people playing that game on facebook.

So, there is no limit, but I truly doubt anyone here or in the world is really making $100,000 a day from clickbank.... :)

GuruCreation, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  8. LogicMethod

LogicMethod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is not really hard to get numbers like these, I would say that its rare that people make that much a year unless they have methods of advertising the offers from clickbank to mass amounts of people.

I would say you might have better luck with cpa then clickbank but someone else might tell you different. You must try what works best for you and then use your own methods to make money.

Trail and error is the best way to start right..

LogicMethod, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  9. harrysidhu

harrysidhu Peon

Best Answers:
    Its easy I do it all the time, but i wont tell

harrysidhu, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  10. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure you do...

GuruCreation, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  11. harrysidhu

harrysidhu Peon

Best Answers:
    haters gonna hate i have 100 sites that all make 1000 a day easy right

harrysidhu, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  12. Havoc

Havoc Peon

Best Answers:
    haha oh wowww

Havoc, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  13. adferger1

adferger1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Been wondering the same thing :)

adferger1, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  14. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    $100,000 per day eh?

Lets see. For an average commission of $30, they would need to get 3,333 sales per day. If their conversion rate was a respectable 5%, then they would need over 300,000 hits per day to their site.

Hmm, my chin itches.

tuksdrr, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  15. locbtran

locbtran Peon

Best Answers:
    Just google "clickbank wealth formula scam" and there will testimonials that indicate if it is a scam or not. A lot of people tend to put false claim in their so people think it is for real. For you to make $500,000 is very very hard now a days but still possible. it takes a lot of patience and work to get there and sometime you're never get there.

a lot of these seo video/ebooks/tutorials have the same concept but they just reword the content around and make it their very own. so you simply buying practically the same material but from a different vendor.

you have been warn.

locbtran, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  16. saint11

saint11 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is why the FTC regs were introduced. :)

saint11, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  17. alexei_aus

alexei_aus Active Member

Best Answers:
    stories like these really put a bad name on electronic products. Wish clickbank would check before approving

alexei_aus, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  18. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should not trust these kinds of emails ans they are spam and those websites are scam.

haveseo, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  19. keeprunning

Best Answers:
    Agreed all above...what worried me more was all the so called respected I.M. I know who belong to the Warrior forum who sent me emails directly ( because i have purchased some of their products) to me. Of all the gurus I have noticed online, Ken Evoy of the 5 pillar thingy, was relistic about earnings on line. He stated you may be able to earn a good living, say $30,000 per year if you follow the instructions stating off with a good niche.

keeprunning, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  20. soulravager

soulravager Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is as previously said a complete bullshit product rofl :D

soulravager, Jul 14, 2010 IP