1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense vs SpeedyAds

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Taramex, May 2, 2010.

Adsense vs SpeedyAds, who is best ?

Do u have any idea about SpeedyAds? Please tell us details

Thanks

Taramex, May 2, 2010 IP
  2. Entireweb

Entireweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, thank you for your interest in SpeedyAds. You can find more information about this at: http://www.entireweb.com/speedyads/ or send me a message if you have any other questions.

Entireweb, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  3. colossus

colossus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trust me. Nothing (well not in the near future atleast) is going to beat Adsense. You just have to target your market properly if you want to earn a decent income through Adsense.

colossus, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  4. sarachris

sarachris Guest

Best Answers:
    Adsense is the best

sarachris, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  5. khongwir

khongwir Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously Adsense. there is no competition between the two neither will there be anytime soon.

khongwir, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  6. ankurdhikoli

ankurdhikoli Member

Best Answers:
    adsense no doubt

ankurdhikoli, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  7. kooner001

kooner001 Peon

Best Answers:
    No One Is Best And No One was best only adsense genuine pure and fast processing for real online income in the world

kooner001, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  8. saint11

saint11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense is obviously top of the tree for publishers, just like adwords is the king for advertisers. Bidvertiser is probably the second contender I have used..

saint11, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  9. googlecrawl

googlecrawl Banned

Best Answers:
    still for me adsense is the best. Their CTR is very high than other CPC program

googlecrawl, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  10. badar1653

badar1653 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sadly still there is no other good enough alternative for adsense. Keep trying your luck

badar1653, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  11. LinksCity

LinksCity Guest

Best Answers:
    Dear No comparison need as speedy ad are simply have very limited ads and Adsense is RoCkInG

LinksCity, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  12. Taramex

Taramex Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks to all for ur opinion

Taramex, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  13. zinghana

zinghana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't beat adsense.. they are a multi trillion dollar company.. no one can compete with adsense, it's as simple as that, yes sometime other options suit certain websites but in general adsense is the king and will remain the king for a long time to come.

zinghana, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  14. kevindash

kevindash Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think Adsense is the best. I don't know about Speedy ads.....

kevindash, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  15. sagarrai000

sagarrai000 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes..Adsense is the best in the world.don't expect to beat the adsense in near future with any alternative publisher programs.

sagarrai000, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  16. Asaf Biton

Asaf Biton Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably AdSense. I'm not saying it because I'm using it.. It's because it's Google. Google vs. some unknown company (for me at least). who do you trust ?

Asaf Biton, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  17. zinghana

zinghana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Speedy ads ripped a friend of mine off BIG TIME!!, they did what "Adbrite" did years ago.. waiting until the payout threshold gets close and then delete / susspend accounts, a lot of upcoming advert companies do this because they do not have capital behind the to make the initial payouts, ive heard some horror stories, and after seeing first hand with my mates account being deleted and all.. he has full screenshots of everything that happened.. for the record he is the most honest / hard working webmaster in the world.. and he decided to give "Speedyads" a shot, he likes supporting / giving opportunities to new ventures.. we even joked about it as he went through the same with Adbrite and another CPC company a few years back. I will try and get him to post the screenshots, he asked support to review his site to ensure there would not be any issues.. he even has screenshots of the conversation with them.. they approved his site, said everything was fine and that the adverts should earn him a nice little sum as "Speedyads" as a new range of clients etc etc.. and soon as it became time to make a payment his account suddenly disappeared and they replied to a email saying no such username / my mates name and details had never been in the system, not only this his site continued to server their ridiculous adverts..

I really don't see this as being a good way to start off a company lol.. but as many QUALITY webmasters around DP will know / remember / would have gone through something similar with Adbrite and other companies back in the day.. You need a lot of capital behind you to get an online advertising company established and this is where many of these sites fail... when they can't afford to make payouts the simply delete the account and claim they know nothing..

Would be good to hear from DP members with high rep / Itrader to back me up here, i recall seeing hundreds of "Adbrite" ones a few years back, i know a lot of people got caught up in that just after the first launched.

I would also hope that the original post / opening post in this thread was indeed a "Real" question and not actually someone posting on behalf of "Speedyads" it wouldn't be the first time a company has resorted to DP with threads like this to drum up some business... 74 posts.. and joined in "May" about the time "speedyads" first started making some noise actually.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm (correct me if i am wrong).. i could be wrong so i am not claiming this to be correct.

EDIT: Start to Google "SPEEDYADS" and see what the top "AUTO-SUGGEST" word that comes up is.... LMFAO.. i will save you guys all that effort:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
    zinghana, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  18. prasanna724

prasanna724 Peon

Best Answers:
    speedy adds!!! Is it paying genuinely ? i tried bidvertiser. But its very low...

prasanna724, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  19. kevindash

kevindash Active Member

Best Answers:
    I start speedy ads.

kevindash, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  20. kids

kids Active Member

Best Answers:
    SpeedyAds, first time to hear! I will try it!

kids, Sep 30, 2010 IP