1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write a good landing page for Success

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by roadhunter, Jul 12, 2010.

Some PPC campaigns and other advertising method also don't support direct links of clickbank. And if you'll promote any product it's looking very poor as like a long URL (Example- xxxx.hop.clickbank.net). So you'll need to make a good landing page.

Try to write about the product in short, because long description will look like the copy of the sales page. and also user don't want to read the full page of your story. So try to keep your landing page short.

Before making the landing page, Try to write the benefits of the product you're promoting, So the customer will know about it easily. And also write that if they will not buy this product then they will get the loss or discount. And try to make your landing page as like your quality page.

If you're using paid advertising as like adwords, then you can display adsense or other advertisement on your website or blog to cover the cost of advertising.

Hide your long clickbank web address and make it short. And try to avoid banner ads. Users will not click on banner advertisement.

Make your landing page as user find the solution of their problem. Because every user come to your website to know about the more information about his topic.

One of the most important trick is display testimonials on the sales page on your website or blog. Some website in clickbank offers testimonials pages also, So this will give the landing page a good conversion ratio.

I know that these tips are too general. But this will help the beginners to getting starting in the clickbank.

roadhunter, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  2. delmoon01

delmoon01 Member

Best Answers:
    The following elements shall be present in an optimized landing page:

1- Authority (Piggybacking, testimonials, reviews, etc work the best)
    2- Differentiation & Uniqueness of the product/service offering
    3- Social Proof (Case shall be made that everyone is liking this product or service)
    4- Trust (privacy policy, about us page, official seals, etc)
    5- Creativity

delmoon01, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  3. roadhunter

roadhunter Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice delmoon01.

roadhunter, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  4. Tooschee

Tooschee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also, the look of the page itself is very important - a client likes to see everything to be made professionally, that gives him a feeling that the final product will also be at least good quality product :)

Tooschee, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  5. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    very detailed and more informative than most of the other threads! I like landing pages with high quality graphics, nice testimonials, a simple lay out, a sales copy with good english, and a nice color scheme that is appealing to the eyes.

Le Dangles, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  6. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just wrote this because I had 666 blog posts, and I was uncomfortable with that number.

ExpertForumGuy, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  7. kjk11

kjk11 Member

Best Answers:
    My promblem is trying to make it look professional and how to lay the page out on where to put everything, any advice?

kjk11, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  8. Khaos05

Khaos05 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are TONS of free templates online - just make sure it looks professional, doesn't sound tacky, has "authority" (testimonials, personal story), appeals to reader's emotions (important), and gives the customer a perceived need - in other words make the customer believe they need the product and won't be happy until they buy it.

Remember the basic rule of marketing: Find out what the customer wants and give it to them.

Khaos05, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  9. SEOwriterplus

SEOwriterplus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also, I would consider capturing the leads first (give them an ethical bribe for signing up for your list). That way, you'll be able to promote to them over and over ;-)

SEOwriterplus, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  10. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'm not a superstitious guy (used to be) but I've got to admit that I hate coming across that number too.

LoL

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 15, 2010 IP