1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Experienced Paypal Account Being Frozen?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by regska, Jul 13, 2010.

Hi,

I've been hearing a lot of those paypal stories about the account being frozen if they noticed a suspicious activity or high-risk? I'm really worried right now, my account is still active, but I might experience that as well in the near future.

Why?

Right now, if I can show you, the activity in my account is normal. Everyday the amount of money coming in are $7, $10, $12, sometimes only $4, that's the everyday activity and that's normal. However, I'm about to launch my next product which sells for $47 and there's also a back-end product which sells for $97. I currently have several JV partners with over thousands of subscribers on their list ready to launch an email once the product is live.

My worry is, if the sales start to come in and they noticed that all of a sudden I have huge amount of money coming in to my Paypal account, they might freeze my account as well. I've been hearing stories that the money will just be frozen and can't be withdrawn for several days, weeks, or even months, I'm not sure. Of course, I don't want that to happen because this would be my first major product launch, and I want to feel the money, feel how really is earning big money online.

On a daily basis, I'm averaging around $7-$10 coming in to my Paypal right now, but once the product launch came, I'm expecting thousands of dollars to my account all of a sudden because of my JV partners with huge subscribers base as well.

I'm afraid that it might happen to me also, and of course I don't want that. Any advice here? What should i do if ever that happens? I've also heard from others who experienced this horrible Paypal story, that they were really had a hard time on this, some of them were not able to get their money once it's being frozen.

regska, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  2. mike1973

mike1973 Peon

Best Answers:
    this might happen to you. try to contact them before your launch

mike1973, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  3. digital29

digital29 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using Paypal for almost 2 years and I had absolutely no problems with it

digital29, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  4. turbovps

turbovps Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have too many chargebacks or payments coming from high risk countries. It can cause problem.

turbovps, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  5. regska

regska Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the suggestion. I'm already anticipating that, as they will see a sudden influx in my account come launch date.

regska, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  6. regska

regska Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using paypal for over 2 years now as well, I have no problems with them. But my concern is, I'm about to have my first major product launch, and I'm expecting thousands of dollars coming in to my paypal account all of a sudden, so this might cause a problem.

regska, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  7. Hmmm..

Hmmm.. Peon

Best Answers:
    Your best protection is to call paypal and let them know about the scenario.

They might give you a better answer.

Hmmm.., Jul 16, 2010 IP
  8. rocky_balbo

rocky_balbo Peon

Best Answers:
    Better use another payment processor.

rocky_balbo, Jul 16, 2010 IP
  9. atreides

atreides Peon

Best Answers:
    just upgrade to a business account with paypal. that'll solve your problem

atreides, Jul 17, 2010 IP