1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Pets blog - PR3, domain ~10 years old!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by myp, Jul 11, 2010.

This is your chance to own a quality 10 year domain, which has great potential with search engines due to its age. I do not have the time to add content to it anymore and I have not posted any new content in a while for that very reason.

Traffic is about 300-400 per month according to awstats, but it isn't much, so I'm not going to bother with a screenshot.

Payment via Paypal. Please ask questions if you have any.

myp, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  2. Emma13th

Emma13th Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any BIN price ?

Emma13th, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  3. jkomp

jkomp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in this site, so please don't think I'm trolling when I ask, how can the site be 10 years old - there are only two posts, the earliest of which says: "Welcome to Movie Star Pets, a new blog about pets and animals. Stay tuned for lots of tips on petcare and stories from petowners around the world." and is dated May 2009. That's 1 year. :s If you can clear that up, I'd be interested in placing a bid. Thanks.

jkomp, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  4. myp

myp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I never said the site is 10 years old- I said the domain was. You can check the whois above if you want proof of that.

As for a BIN, make me an offer and I can consider it although I haven't gotten a BIN offer I like so far (also I'd have to double check that the top bidder doesn't want to beat the BIN before I could do that out of fairness to the auction since I didn't set a BIN beforehand.)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
    myp, Jul 13, 2010 IP