1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% UNIQUE and QUALITY content + SEO Service (EZINE ARTICLES)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ferlish, Jul 10, 2010.

100% UNIQUE and QUALITY content + SEO Service
    Need somebody to write high quality content that is well researched and 100% unique?

Look no further, the help is here.

I have been writing offline content for a couple of years now and my friend, who is an experienced Affiliate marketer, suggested that I offer my services here on the DP Forum.

Writing is my passion and I love the challenge of constantly learning about new topics and hereby expanding my outlook.

I always write articles that are thoroughly researched, 100 unique% and more importantly add a lot of value to anyone reading them (In other words content Google ABSOLUTELY LOVES).

Here is what you need to do:

-Provide keywords

-Provide # of Articles

-Provide the length of your articles.
    Then simply return to setting up new deals and websites while I churn out your desired articles.

Here is what you will get:

-No questions asked 100% UNIQUE articles. (If they don’t pass copyscape I will not only rewrite your article, I will also give you an extra free article)

-Fluid and well flowing English

-High quality and value giving content

-Articles delivered at the arranged time

-Last but not least I offer a 100% Ezine approval guarantee at no extra charge! If your articles are not approved (will NOT happen), I will rewrite them immediately.

Pricing:

300 words: 3.5$
    400 words: 5$
    500 words: 5.5$
    600 words: 6.5$
    700 words: 7$

How to order:

Simply send me an email to newinformationss [at] gmail.com, with all the required information . We will set up a timeline and I will deliver the article(s) to your mail.

ferlish, Jul 10, 2010 IP