1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hack-Tech Security Forums :: Sale

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Hack-Tech, Jul 2, 2010.

Domain: www.hack-tech.com

Hi. The site was created on Feb 2007 and was involved with Computer Security and Computer help & Programming it had all kinds sections such as: Social Engineering, Linux, Windows, C++, VB, Delphi, PHP, HTML, & more! etc... The site was really big a month or so back and was getting to be defiantly one of the biggest Computer Security forums out there but was forced to shutdown due to staff/owner problems. The site was running vBulletin and always had at least 500 - 600 Users online + 2000 Guests each day. If you was to run the forums again just like we was with this site you wold be generating a quite an high income with ADS such as Adsense, Adbrite, Just like we have done for the last couple of years. The site generates 10,000+ Page views each day or even more. But since it's going to be remain down for a long long time and it's loosing traffic every couple of days we are trying to get it back up too someone who is willing to keep it going.

If you run this site properly and remain it as computer Security i can assure you that you will manage to get this site one of the Biggest Computer Security forums out there and you will be making a big big amount of money if you include sections such as VIP area for user's.

Please contact us with Bids/best offers we are looking to sell this domain name

If you have any questions regarding anything please

Contact us: .

Serious People only!

Lifetime vBulletin License included with sale if needed, (Expired, No updates)

Regards,

Adbrite Test: 1-3 Months.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
    Hack-Tech, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  2. thesamemanhal

thesamemanhal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why did you redirect the url to here ØŸ (you could leave it to run the forum as usual so we can see what was before)

thesamemanhal, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  3. Hack-Tech

Hack-Tech Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We don't have the forum anymore unfortunately or we defiantly would of. It had around 30,000 + members, and around 2000 guests, and about 500-600 members online everyday.

I managed to find a sneak peak of a youtube video which does actually catch our users online from MAY 2009.

[​IMG]

From the video above there is 1,200 online. 465 members & 1323 Guests. And this is the old hack-tech.com the newer one had even more users only. sometimes way over 3000 guests. As you can see most ever online was: 2,975.

We redirected the domain name to try and sell it, To see if any of the user's wish to buy.

Regards,

Hack-Tech, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  4. thesamemanhal

thesamemanhal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As you know; the number of members/online can be "hack"ed easily, would've been great if a copy of the forum still available but as you said that is unfortunate that the forum is gone!
    Any how what is your asking price ?

thesamemanhal, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  5. Hack-Tech

Hack-Tech Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I totally agree & support you on what your saying and it is true but the members/stats where not hacked, They where legit. But of course it is your choice to believe it or not. And yes i no it would of been good if the forums where still up.

It would be great some of the members that where on hack-tech to reply to this thread and support us on this.

Please Submit prices to: .

Regards,

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
    Hack-Tech, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  6. xXLewisXx

xXLewisXx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh hey admin ;) It's Lewis (xXLewisXx).
    I was a Moderator at hack-tech.com for well over a year and a half, I can vouch that the statistics are real. It was a great site, I can honestly say it was better than all the rest of the public hacking forums.

Last i checked it was a PR4 and improving.

Admin was generating a lot of money from white hat Adverts.
    Definetly worth a buy.

p.s. I know some old contributors and staff that would join back if you bought it, pm me if you buy it.

p.s. Please hit me up on the PM system, I would like a chat :cool:

xXLewisXx, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  7. premierdomainpackages

premierdomainpackages Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sounded like a great forum

premierdomainpackages, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  8. RedRaven

RedRaven Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    tsk what a bummer, i remember reading up on a tutorial by Crux back when it was up 2010. i wish i would've at least finished that 6 part tutorial.

RedRaven, May 22, 2012 IP