1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WANTED: ARTICLE ORDERING SYSTEM To Take orders for articles, etc.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by blogmystress, Jul 6, 2010.

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone offers this service or can direct me or offer a simple solution.

I write SEO articles, blog posts, article rewrites. I also just had a wordpress site built and on the blog I'd like to have a section where people can order articles.

It would have a shopping cart on it(Paypal) and if possible, an input area where they would put in the information I need to write the article, for example....

Article topic
    Article title
    Main keyword
    Other keywords

I thought about just having them buy through a Paypal merchant button and then email the info but that is too many steps on their part and mine. I'd like them to be able to order, pay and send info all at once.

Is that even possible?

Or I thought about just having an article ordering site made separate but that may have to be later on. For now I'd like to have it in one section of my blog.

Any ideas welcome!! Thanks!

blogmystress, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  2. trickob

trickob Active Member

Best Answers:
    You might be able to achieve that with shipping details,or with product price variations,where basically the shopper builds the product they want to buy.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
    trickob, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  3. frasierman

frasierman Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, just search paypal in the Wordpress Plugins site...

frasierman, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  4. blogmystress

blogmystress Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I thought about just doing it through paypal. I will take a look at wordpress plugins thanks!

blogmystress, Jul 10, 2010 IP