1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello all DP users! I'm here to stay for a long time!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wulkan91, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey, my name is Alexander and i'm a 19 year old guy from Sweden. I joined this forum to get inspiration and ideas, but also to get new contacts who are also in to website marketing and administrating.

I love hanging out with friends and family but I guess I'm not here to talk about my social life. I've done a 3 year long study in IT (networking, administration, security etc), 3d and 2d design, webdesign, databases, programming, different OS, and alot more.

Online marketing has been a huge interest the past 4 years since it's such a progressing art. Yes, I consider marketing an art which you have to learn over a long time. I always look for the latest and the highest payout programs with 0 investment marketing ideas.

Things I hate would be people who think they know everything or acts tough on the internet/irl for no reason. I also hate going to the dentist. When I hit 18 years of age I suddenly had "alot" of holes in my teeth that needed to be fixed, even though I had never had a hole before. (Actually they just had a new dentist who wanted some practise some drilling).

Laughing is something I do daily, without it I would be dead. So if you got something funny to say, then say it god dammit!

I am also admin of an Article Directory called: FullArticles.tk.

If you feel that we got something in common with eachother, then feel free to add me as a friend! :p
    Don't be shy.

Wulkan91, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  2. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I added you as a friend, bro. We're both from Sweden! We also have a lot of things in common. Where in Sweden do you live?

I wish you a happy stay on DP. The users and the discussions here are truly awesome. You'll love it!

Welcome.

Sweely, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  3. Wulkan91

Wulkan91 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I don't think I need to tell you anymore since we have already chatted ;)

Wulkan91, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  4. Wulkan91

Wulkan91 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, nice to meet you too! :)

Wulkan91, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  5. yenz2009

yenz2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    hello and welcome to dp

yenz2009, Jul 9, 2010 IP
  6. Wulkan91