1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building. Best ways?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Plutonic, Jul 6, 2010.

I created my site, with some decent content, on-page optimization etc.

Got indexed in Google for me main keyword at around 200.

Over the last week organically (I've done nothing) it's raised to 18th!

(This is in Google Australia, as Australia is my target)

Anyway, I don't have much money. But I need to build a few good links to raise the rank, I want to be on the first page.

Also I'm really busy for a couple of weeks. So I can't do it myself.

How would I go about doing this? Would a couple of ~PR3 links from the 'Link Sales' section be good? Or hiring someone to do directory submissions/blog commenting? Or hiring a cheap link building service in the 'Services' section?

Plutonic, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  2. jessicafox

jessicafox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hire someone to do submission work. Don't have much money,thn try to build few and quality back links. All the best

jessicafox, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  3. alfredwinston

alfredwinston Peon

Best Answers:
    In order to get good rank, it is important to build the links by the means of promoting your website in an effective manner. i.e, submit under do follow social bookmarking sites, comment on do follow blogs, Participate in high PR forum sites. By getting more quality links from high PR sites will make your website rank in foremost position.

alfredwinston, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  4. anderson1234

anderson1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey friend, website promotion requires a lot of dedication and intelligent work. You can learn the things but as u said that you are mostly busy then I will suggest you to hire any SEO consultancy which will take the responsibility to let your website on the first page.

I have also hired a SEO company last year due to lack of time. It has given me good results. You can visit there site.....
    http://emarketing.netsmartz.net/

anderson1234, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  5. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think hiring someone to link build your site in a general way can really work.. and some package like simple directory submission, forum posting.. are not enough..

bogs, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  6. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting help from SEO experts can help you make things easier however it costs much and you can't really say which are the ones who really know SEO.

My suggestion would be to do it yourself, it is not easy but with you can get it to the first page in no time. Use all resources that you can use, submit articles and post more articles, post it on your twitter, post it on popular forums and post it on social networking sites such as facebook. Be involved in the community. Don't focus too much in pagerank, it is only a rank with numbers and not your actual SERP ranking.

Grimm, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  7. softwareengg07

softwareengg07 Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy some links that are very useful.
    you can do directory submission that also help .

But link exchange & directory submission are cheap ways.

softwareengg07, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  8. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    You really need good backlinks to be on top. You have to do many off-page activity for your site. You can hire someone for this things.

Alan Smith, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  9. akituch

akituch Member

Best Answers:
    no more keywords... I've read that put backlinks on comment was not good, but u'r comment on the page of good pagerank its can get help. put your link on more social networks... good luck

akituch, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  10. joshvelco

joshvelco Peon

Best Answers:
    Start a BTS - WTB thread, asking for 25-50 blog comments (on relevant pages with at least half pr1 or above), a permenant sig link on a DP member with good rep, and over 600 posts; a directory submission service (30-50 good directories), and social bookmarking on the top social bookmarking sites (digg stumbleupon etc), and some popular dofollow ones.

joshvelco, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  11. sanchiweblead

sanchiweblead Peon

Best Answers:
    get some quality link for cheap price from any freelancer located in India.

sanchiweblead, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  12. hip_hop_x

hip_hop_x Active Member

Best Answers:
    submit link into directories with pr over 2

hip_hop_x, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  13. rohnsmith

rohnsmith Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think You have need a good result for your site. SEO work requires a lot of dedication and good work you have hired a SEO company or link Builder and getting help from SEO Expert.

rohnsmith, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  14. aapkadomain

aapkadomain Peon

Best Answers:
    absolutely correct. if you have shortage of time then you must concentrate on quality back links.

and also article submissions is the best way according to my experience. submit articles on some different sites. it would help you a lot :)

aapkadomain, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  15. Skillage

Skillage Active Member

Best Answers:
    Offer blog owners an article on their blog, and ask if you can place your link into that blog post.. People will do anything for free content.

Skillage, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  16. ajelina

ajelina Banned

Best Answers:
    You really need good backlinks to be on top. You have to do many off-page activity for your site. You can hire someone for this things.Be involved in the community. Don't focus too much in pagerank, it is only a rank with numbers and not your actual SERP ranking.

ajelina, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  17. niliven

niliven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Edu Link Building - The Most Powerful Link Building. L.B. is one of the things that you need to concentrate your efforts on and one of the fastest ways to impact your search engine rankings is to go for.edu Link Building.

What is.edu link building and how is it any different from normal link building? When we speak of L.B. with regards to search engine optimization we are talking about acquiring one-way back links to the target website from multiple sources on the Internet. The more the number of back links a particular website has the higher its ranking will be. However, quantity is not the only factor that matters when it comes to link building. Rather search engines also analyze the sources that are linking back to a particular website and assign page ranks accordingly. It is in this regard that bears immense benefits since.edu websites have a much higher credibility than conventional.coms and.orgs.

Why is.edu link building more powerful? The reason why search engines give more weight because any website with this domain extension is bound to be authentic and thus has high credibility. In comparison.coms are owned by private individuals who reserve the right to publish whatever they want and the information or products and services may not always be authentic or beneficial. Hence when it comes to the trust factor.edu link building will help you to get into the good books of Google and other major search engines much faster.

Thanks.

niliven, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  18. jasminers

jasminers Peon

Best Answers:
    HI,

Link building is considered as a back bone of seo. so you should much concentrate on link building, First try to learn llink building concepts do manual submission in directories, do social bookmaking to make your pages index, release some interesting facts in press release sites and write article to your site and finally create a link wheel to your site which will give you a quality links and also help to increase your traffic to your site.

jasminers, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  19. Crimsonc

Crimsonc Peon

Best Answers:
    I will give you one piece of advice as you embark on your link building campaign; It's better to have 1 link from a respected website than 100 from the kinds of websites you can buy links too at Digitalpoint.

Find websites similar to yours, put them in a spreadsheet and then engage with the owners. I do NOT mean spam their blog or email them directly asking for a link. Would you go up to a stranger and ask them to buy you lunch? Swap stories, do guest posts and refer to his/her posts in your own blog without asking for anything back.

Yes, it takes a little more time but if you do it right, not only will you gain a link from a quality website (see quality, not quantity) but the other website owner may refer others to you thereby increasing your links further.

Paying someone $10 to submit your link to awful directories is a waste of money.

Crimsonc, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  20. CJ.Online

CJ.Online Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely start using article Directories, but make sure you submit them at a consistent pace. Say you write about one article a day, or 3 articles a day, you wont raise any red flags with Google. If you post 15 in a day then none for a week after that, it will get your page banned or penalized. :) Posting on DoFollow blogs is also a great way. Just don't leave spammy comments

CJ.Online, Jul 12, 2010 IP