1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want Money - Help ME!! No MEEE !!! Wait MEEE!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Jul 6, 2010.

I'm stuck....

I'm new....

I'm not getting it...

What do I do now...

How do I actually make teh moniezes....

Help me build a plan...

x months no sales...

what is cb and how it works...

... erb galab habib alibabaha...

^ Might as well use that last one if you're not ready to take your ass out of 'give me money tips' mode, and into learning, testing and implementing mode.

I rarely make contributions here lately because in my opinion literally ever wicked angle of marketing has been covered, journaled, documented, and been had dissected xx times regarding the above. USE THE SEARCH function and LEARN from people that know wtf they are talking about. Stop asking the same shit the last guy just did but in a different way, all pertaining to 'help me make money' < NO fack you, YOU help YOURSELF make money, the tools and resources and knowledge base are splattered all over this and tons of other forums.

Just think, if you were in an office environment, and you can see who the top players and performers are, and the rest are just like you, are you really going to go around asking dumb questions? or be proactive and do research, develop a plan, model your tasks and business after those above you, be brave not a bitch trying to soak up any free info your digital hand sticks out while sitting/bumming around on good ol' DP Avenue.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm trying to get you motivated, and to be your own boss, the best boss you can be. You can't position yourself as a hustler and expect anyone to pave the way for you just because you ask nicely at each step of the way.

There is NO perfect way to market
    There is NO sequence to choosing the perfect xx products to promote
    There is NO magic linkbuilding strategy that will get you #1 overnight
    There is NO shortcut to getting sales

There is trial and error, and your creativity. Every single one of you bring something unique to a campaign that others won't. Be it your copy, your graphics, your pitch style(s), it's all relevant and unique to each of you and as much as you try to copy what you see working, it's usually the guys that are quiet, ask for help only when they are truly stuck, and do things differently than the rest of the pack that are banking nicely.

Sometimes your errors from previous campaigns are exactly what you needed to learn/know for your next one, sometimes after a streak of success right away you dry up and have no clue what to do because you haven't failed yet. < When you guys fail make sure you do your defeat analysis properly after you drop a campaign. Where did you go wrong? Where can you improve? What didn't you do your best at?...

This thread is random, and for that I apologize, but seeing the last 40 threads that were posted, the place is plagued with rather crappy content so if I can't give you teh secretz two mayking moneiz perhaps I can open your eyes a bit and help you guys with some good soul food and banter.

I've watched a good 20+ people around me in 2010 become self made 6-7 figure earners, and I keep watching and meeting more. It's not because they follow structure or sequence, it's a mix of risk factor, situational awareness, timing, and simple probability/averaging (sooner or later one of your campaigns/products hits it big, and you milk it for what it's got asap).

All the small little technical shit that's posted in DP right now is covered, you'll learn so much faster simply reading successful documented threads instead of creating new ones. On top of that you newer guys and those that have plateaud, should be DOING a lot more and reading a lot less. DOING accounts for data, analysis, practice, entering new unexplored scary grounds, taking risks, and not just being idle after a small effort or tiny campaign/lander/x articles/waiting hoping praying and complaining 2 months later...

Take it for what you will, but I'll tell you now you do NOT want to be on forums for xx years building your post count to 29K but still not having much profit to date. Be different, be strong and open minded in this world with your campaigns, be risky, and when you finally do hit anything that banks a bit of money, focus in on that like a laser and scale scale scale.

Do your best to eliminate your daily signal to noise ratio so that the data you do take in is resourceful and motivating, instead of sifting through pointless threads just because you can and apparently have nothing better to do, yet aren't where you want to be yet.

I'm not saying I got it all figured out and everyone else is a chump, there are MANY amazing people on here, that smart new guys should look at and read their previous posts, many 6-7 figure earners that don't mind sharing info when approached the right way for the right reason, and many up and coming inspirations that got the game down pretty quick. However many others show no fear in letting down all pride and asking for blueprints to money with no shame. You'll get nowhere in this game with that outlook, and so much farther with a bit of self confidence that YOU can DO THIS man!

I'll end this rant off with a bit of inspiration, lines to live by:

* The artist is nothing without the gift, and the gift is nothing without work.

* There is only one true success, that is to live your entire life, in your own way.

* Good things happen to those who wait, great things happen in an instant.

* Never be afraid to fail 10 times, and hit huge on the 11th vs. always hitting a guaranteed minimum with minimal risk.

/rant.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
    NCMedia, Jul 6, 2010 IP
    pixeldawn and Crafty Blogger like this.
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Quoted for truth. I'm glad someone else feels this way too.

dlm, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    NC.

Imagine that even though every "wicked angle" of marketing has been covered already there's tons of newbies that literally are that lazy to browse the forums.

They need to be spoon-fed somehow and I happen to be disappointed as well at how lazy some people are.

And here's why most people fail / And I'll have to strongly agree on every point you've made --

Everyone's looking to make 10 sales / xxx sales a day without much effort. In fact guys, most of the people that are making 10+ sales a day with Clickbank have a strong/solid/ background online and it ain't as easy as most of you folks imagine.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  4. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    Nowadays most people want to make money in easier way, but some of them don't want to research or test.
    This forum should be a place to help each other make money, but not to ask some basic questions.

tanakanewyork, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  5. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Here's a TIP I've learned when I first came online, bout' two years ago.

If someone that is just starting off, has difficulties finding an answer to their questions, simply use Google. You'll find everything you want for FREE.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  6. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty much.

You can learn how to do ALMOST ANYTHING by searching for it on Google.

dlm, Jul 7, 2010 IP
    snakeair likes this.
  7. phowell23

phowell23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This was my favorite part.

phowell23, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  8. rayly

rayly Peon

Best Answers:
    I was in the same as you. but now!
    it's going very very well
    check it for your self
    go to my profile

rayly, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Do you have the $1,000,000 blueprint on your profile, might spend my time visiting it :)

evelinawilliams007, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  10. RadioBounce

RadioBounce Banned

Best Answers:
    HAHA! That's pretty epic lmao :D I hate them stupid ebook sale pages lol.

RadioBounce, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  11. dbonline

dbonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so I'm confused, please tell me where do I get started? LOL

dbonline, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  12. rayly

rayly Peon

Best Answers:
    why you hate it?

rayly, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  13. amazzing

amazzing Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe they bought one of those ebooks before...But hey, those guys selling those ebooks make pretty good money!

amazzing, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  14. wulfy

wulfy Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO.

I have to be honest i have come to this conclusion myself and how long have a been a member? About a week lol.

Why there are so many of these type threads i do not know, but a little search goes along why. I have learnt so much from this forum and my favourite tool on here for learning this? SEARCH !!!

Regards

Wulfy

wulfy, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  15. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A big hint: Make a 'Make $12,800 per month with no work' ebook and earn big time!

Good luck

jacky8, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  16. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

^ Thanks, now I can truly see the light, oh where were you 12 years ago when I first started? I could have made a few more million with you by my side.

/sarcasm.

I suggest you learn how to stop hi-jacking threads to push your shit, and if you read right you'd see I'm exactly where I want to be, and trying to help others to no avail because I'm not answering the same question for the seventeenth time to some noob that doesn't believe in themselves enough to be proactive.

Notice you're the only noob that participated in this thread so far, and you contributed NOTHING but a promo to your shit - yay DP...

NCMedia, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  17. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Norb,

Just saw this thread.

HALLELUJAH!

Keep on doing awesome Norb!

Tom

TheForexGuy, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  18. pixeldawn

pixeldawn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    QFT Norb. “Try and fail, but don't fail to try.”

pixeldawn, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  19. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've got to love this quote. (All noobs should take note, no one's making millions just yet and if anyone happens to be, they deserve every little cent because it just ain't that easy to drive your business to 7 figures a year.

evelinawilliams007, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  20. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    great post. been very patient trying to answer noob questions but there are times the expectancy of help to fall on their lap is a little appalling.

tonysanders, Jul 8, 2010 IP