1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A Soccer Site with Premium Keyword at Rank No- 1 on Google

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ashvaj, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    The site [http://soccertrack.info/ ]with a popular domain name and specific keyword"Soccer Track" is on sale now.
    Check with keyword" Soccer Track" on Google No 1 Rank.
    I am selling the site as I am running short of time to manage it.
    The site is fairly new as the domain was kept in dormancy for long. I only decided to put in action just before the FIFA World cup 2010. So it is as old as the FIFA World Cup’s inauguration is. Because of this reason you should not assume much traffic as I primarily concentrated on content only. The traffic will certainly grow as soccer is sure among the most popular keywords.
    Presently there are more than 55 posts and articles on the site and the number is increasing day by day.
    The site is running on ‘WORDPRESS” CMS and uses one of the fantastic and professional premium magazine theme “Channel” from the themejunkie. I have worked it out to look elegant and worthy. As long as you are using the same theme you need no license or permission.
    The site is hosted on my own “Reseller Hosting Account” with one of the reliable hosts. I have dedicated a separate hosting account for this domain. The hosting support could continue for a period depending upon the choice of the purchaser. I will provide free hosting for a period of three (03) months from the date of final transaction.
    The content on this site is mostly focusing on FIFA World Cup 2010 as this is the current event .My son who is an ardent soccer fan and a fantastic writer has created content himself.
    The site has Adsense already installed and functioning and you could earn a great amount of money with increased traffic. You may also try Affiliate Programs and even sell sports products and earn in four figures.
    There is no revenue at the moment since I have not worked on the Traffic in particular but if this site is in the right hands then sky is the limit.
    Support: I will be of help for the Domain pushing , and backup of the site in case you want to move it to your preferred host. I will send you the complete backup files.
    Payments ; I prefer payments only through PAYPAL .
    Contact ; You can always contact me with PMs here and through emails-
    Please feel free to ask for any clarifications and/or questions in this regard.
    [/SIZE]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
    ashvaj, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  2. dre1977

dre1977 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is a Soccer Track

dre1977, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  3. ashvaj

ashvaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You mean Words? Meaning? It is the domain keywords actually.

ashvaj, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  4. dre1977

dre1977 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know, but I like football but have no idea what a soccer track is, never heard it said once.

dre1977, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  5. ashvaj

ashvaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see. Infact,it is about keeping a "track" of soccer events,matches,and all related things.In addition to that,track is also commonly used for "Track-suits"(sports Apparel). In this sense the domain name offers you a double advantage if you put sports products on it as well. It is quite difficult to discover a domain name on soccer which is not taken already.I hope you understand.Moreover,the keyword givs you an added advantage even without making extra efforts for SEO. It is all about being a little wise with domain names.

ashvaj, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  6. ashvaj

ashvaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ashvaj, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  7. ashvaj

ashvaj Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site now has 60 posts and content is really unique.

ashvaj, Jul 6, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.