1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much it carries value ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by sandy121, Jul 5, 2010.

Well, for promotion of my new site, I am thinking to submit article to free article directories list. I have one article now. Can I submit the same article to all article directories present in the list or do I need to write many unique articles and submit to different article directories? Which one will carry more link value and SEO friendly? Thanks in advance.

sandy121, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  2. touchserv

touchserv Guest

Best Answers:
    hi try senuke it is awesome tool I've using it for three months and it works superb

touchserv, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  3. sandy121

sandy121 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey man , you did not get my question. I need to inquiry about the link value.

sandy121, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  4. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:
    Regarding to article directories: A link is only worthy from trusted sites as ezinearticles, buzzle.com and other 20 article directories. If you want to have the best value you should post unique articles to each directory. However, in these days, links from article directories does not carry much weight. They only carry weight when a webmaster republish your article in their websites. If that is the case, you should contact the webmaster offering a unique article in exchange of keeping your links in the article. That is the best value of article directories.

nikomaster, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  5. shakingspear

shakingspear Peon

Best Answers:
    You're better off with multiple articles spread across many sites. Ezinearticles is pretty good. I'd start there.

shakingspear, Jul 5, 2010 IP