1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Service Partners; designers, graphics, php etc.

Discussion in 'Services' started by basscleff, Jul 2, 2010.

Hiring Service Partners

I have a small web consulting business, and often need help with various tasks.
    I offer competitive pricing and most of my clients are in Canada and US.

Seeking individuals that will offer me good prices and timelines for their work - knowing that - if the price, quality, delivery is right - I will call upon you again.

I am looking for individuals (not interested in companies unless prices are competitive with individuals) that I can call upon to assist me with:

- web graphics
    - graphics design
    - psd to wordpress
    - psd to html\css
    - wordpress coding
    - wordpress theme design
    - php programming
    - general troubleshooting
    - occasional SEO services

I am sure you will see by my itrader and reputation, I am a good person to work with.

I frequently send out quote requests and read through the responses, and select the best suited. If interested, be aware that I will send emails as I require services.

Please contact me via email -

In your reply, please tell me:
    - your skill(s) specialty
    - sample rates
    - sample links

I will add you to my contact list and send quote requests.

thx for your time!

basscleff, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  2. gotroot

gotroot Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am located in Houston, TX and I could probably offer you all the services you require but I am not sure if I'll qualify with my rates. Can you give me an idea regarding how much you'd like to pay for a simple website design (no flash)?

gotroot, Jul 3, 2010 IP