1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions about Drop Shipping

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dmak02, Jul 2, 2010.

I want to know more about drop shipping. I want to know how can I find a supplier and how does one send orders to the supplier from the e-commerce system. Is it e-mail? fax? web access? What is it?

Dmak02, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  2. banyu

banyu Peon

Best Answers:
    What Item Do you want

banyu, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  3. Dmak02

Dmak02 Peon

Best Answers:
    Flashlights

Dmak02, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  4. rofro

rofro Peon

Best Answers:
    worldwidebrands.com is a good start. You access their rolodex of suppliers through a nifty web based application. The suppliers are constantly updated. They also provide you valuable market information regarding the products you intend to sell.

rofro, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  5. Dynamo

Dynamo Peon

Best Answers:
    Worldwide is a good way to go. It really depends on your market and I don't know the flashlight market. I do know that anything electrical is Pac Rim dominated by China, Korea and others. Alibaba.com may be another choice, but they're more global and probably not as practical for drop shipping. Because of the competition, you may run into sourcing problems without having minimum volume requirements, especially with a low dollar item like this. That's typically just one of the problems with these kinds of products.

This is a very tough market with small margins though. Many of the units I have seen are available for just a buck or two or less. Good luck.

Dynamo, Jul 3, 2010 IP