1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alertpay Holds payment 2 weeks before releasing on a normal basis?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by daones, Jun 30, 2010.

So i went to sign up on Alertpay I figured it would be good to offer more payment options for my clients, I signed up on Alertpay and took about a week for them to verify my website. After it was verified i got the following email:

You may accept the following payment methods through you website:

AlertPay Balance
    Visa
    MasterCard
    American Express
    Your payments will be held for 14 days before they will be released to your account. Please note that hold times are standard for all AlertPay sellers and depend on various factors including account age and industry. Holds are necessary to cover chargebacks and enhance the security of our system. This time period may be subject to change after you have established your business with us.

So 14 days they have to hold payments? Sorry but that just isnt something im willing to do along with being charged a 5% credit card fee. How can they expect to compete with paypal with a ridiculous hold for every payment.

Also another note id like to add I received a payment before this directly and it wasnt held for 14 days, and the client used a credit card.. So now im verified from my website I have to wait longer? Or perhaps ill just have to make all my clients send payments directly to avoid the 2 week delay.

daones, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  2. ncash

ncash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Alertpay is wonderful, and better than Paypal that can limit your account without any reason,

ncash, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  3. NetWatcher

NetWatcher Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AlertPay is better then PayPal, but their Fraud check is terrible, we had bad experience with it.

About your hold of payment for 2 weeks, have you contacted their support department?

NetWatcher, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  4. hacker9

hacker9 Peon

Best Answers:
    i hate alertpay , papal is much better. alertpay accepts even scam websites to process payments, for eg:- PTC sites., they normally use alertpay for payment processing.

hacker9, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  5. Com

Com Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal also accepts payment from scam site also there are thousand of site that you use paypal but they are scam.

Com, Jul 5, 2010 IP