1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Read Must increase your seo knwoledge

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by abhishekseo, Jul 1, 2010.

Hello all DP member today i have to ask 1 question is that i am seeing a website for E-commerce like send gift to india, send rakhi india send flowers same day then how can it posible to send order by online to the customer same day or next day ?

please read my confusion and quetion is that i am seeing a website like gifts, Flowers, Diwali gift, rakhi gift to india you can see website lots of with this keywords then my question is that if any visitor come to the any site and when he place order then how they will provide items same day ? how can it possible ? is there any famous site famous affiliates jone where we can get commission or is there any group which can provide so please help me also help your self this question will be come in your SEO life so hurry up and try to search it and find it please it is necessary for us . How can earn this all websites?

abhishekseo, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  2. muvouchers

muvouchers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe they mean same day shipping? Perhaps they offer local same day delivery to businesses / residents in the same area. I'm not even sure I really understand your question since you mention your question is about SEO but I don't actually see you asking any question directly related to SEO at all...

muvouchers, Jul 3, 2010 IP