1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

On Purpose Spam or Accident? kproxy

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Gede, Sep 20, 2006.

Hi,

just noticed that www-kproxy-com (take care many ads there), an "anonymous" surfing site, has "eaten" my site and list the contents as if it were its own. And is actually ranking nr 1 for "my" search phrase, and I am nowhere to be found....(may have other reasons as well)

Do a site:www-kproxy-com I am on the first page of results.

I don't know is this accidental that my site is there, or that it is linked by a competitor, or linked by kproxy itself.....

Anyway, I filed a spam report.... Seems a dangerous site....

Gede, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  2. ystoredesign

ystoredesign Guest

Best Answers:
    I did it.
    But I don't see any server redirects (like 301 ..) that can "eat" your site

What do you mean?

ystoredesign, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  3. Gede

Gede Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, they may not do any 301's, but they steal content (or have it stolen) and they outrank the original websites with the same content....

You see my site on site:www-kproxy-com, use the first three words of the title, and search....

Gede, Sep 20, 2006 IP
  4. Chatmaster

Chatmaster Guest

Best Answers:
    Well according to the Google cache it seems they are doing some kind of cloaking, because the pages are different...

Gede, also take a look at copyscape.com, you have several copy issues, I feel can cause you problems in future...

Chatmaster, Sep 21, 2006 IP