1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the difference btw dofollow and nofollow links???

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by danielchloe, Jun 29, 2010.

how can we find difference between dofollow and nofollow links

danielchloe, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  2. theivo

theivo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    theivo, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  3. Skuvnar

Skuvnar Peon

Best Answers:
    dofollow links are just your normal link eg <a hre='...'>...</a> and will be counted by google - help you with seo
    where as no follow links are not counted by google. An example of nofollow is <a rel=nofollow href=........

If you want to see the dofollow or nofollow links I suggest you have a look at NoDoFollow firefox addon.

Skuvnar, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  4. nab

nab Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to drive traffic to your website through Google, then you need to watch out for do-follow and no-follow links.

No-follow links are not counted by search engines and do-follow links are counted (for backlinks).

If you want to get back links, and use Google to get traffic, then you would only comment on do-follow blogs.

You can check for no-follow and do-follow links by the NoDoFollow firefox addon also mentioned by Skuvnar.

I you do not care about getting traffic through search engines, then you do not need to consider the no-follow and do-follow links.

For example, I do not use Google to drive traffic to my squeeze page. I use blog commenting and Forum Marketing.

I am doing blog commenting on a number of blogs that are no-follow, and I get decent amount of traffic from it.

Besides, you are building a relationship with the blog owner.

Also, I just enjoy doing blog commenting, and so I do not get into the do-follow vs no-follow debate.

nab, Jun 29, 2010 IP
    joeflizo likes this.
  5. danielchloe

danielchloe Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanx guys for such a wonderful suggestions!!!

danielchloe, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  6. joeflizo

joeflizo Peon

Best Answers:
    good explain by nab! in addition, if u put do follow on your blogs, then u're encourage people to put comments on your blog...but need to use spam filters...

joeflizo, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  7. fir3143

fir3143 Banned

Best Answers:
    whoa i did not know that dofollow and nofollow. but now i understand thanks to you guys.

fir3143, Jul 1, 2010 IP