1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrainD

BrainD Peon

Best Answers:
    I`m happy with cpalead, i always got paid on time..it`s bad now cause they removed the big mobile offers, but i guess they will be back in the future.I also love Early Payments.

BrainD, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  2. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    There is a crucial info which just came in my email.It is about Cpalead Troy threatening legal action against a former publisher.The reason being for expressing his thoughts and identifying himself.End result rewarded with the potential of a lawsuit.

I suspected as much when I didn't see him posting here anymore.Open your eyes now ladies and gentleman you are vulnerable and helpless against the POWERFUL Cpalead.Are you still willing to follow blindly?!

Troy are you going to go in denial mode???If you do I would be only too pleased to present the convo between both of you for all to see publicly.What nerve man!Here we are sending traffic and generating revenue with some solely relying on the income to put food on the table and you are spitting in the very bowl that feed you?!

All we are asking is explanation for certain things and you do THIS!

PitbullMike, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  3. niralimarwadi

niralimarwadi Peon

Best Answers:
    ohhh so that person have hired you. Finally you have prove that.

niralimarwadi, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  4. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    So someone hired me to defend him?What am I?A lawyer?He gets threatened with a legal suit and as a responsible and honest citizen of the world I am backing him as he is part of the publisher family and you claim he hired me?!Lol

Do you even have an iota of intelligence left?

Reallly!Yes you are Indian alright.You are a madam with a tiny *****

So by acting as an ewhore and having Minissha Lamba's photo on your blog and claiming it to be you is going to tone me down.GTFO!

I collected your personal info for identity fraud:wink:

Notice how I didn't steer BrainD to join in the convo.Becuz that is NOT my intention.My beef is with Cpalead not addressing certain issues at hand.See post #7840.

P.S.To others if you can't SEE with your both eyes wide open please refrain from commenting absurdly without knowing the issue or make productive comments to support your claims.Otherwise it is only going to make you look like a fool.Thank you for understanding.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  5. logikal

logikal Peon

Best Answers:
    God i love how i step away for less than 24 hours, and people jump to conclusions i am going with my attorneys advice and seeing this to the end.

Troy feel free to direct any and all legal correspondence to

Jonathan Marks, P.C.
    Attn: Tammy Jameson
    220 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor
    New York, NY 10001

they have been put on notice to expect you claims.

Now where were we oh ya, Your lame ass excuses.

Rumors? Nothing i have stated is a rumor a rumor is unprovable. I have told everyone here how to prove my story, now what is it with you claiming im launching a network ffs, cant you read " IT IS A 3rd PARTY SYSTEM THAT PROVIDES A COMMUNITY ASPECT AS WELL AS A CONTENT LOCKER" furthermore, i was curious since every network has overages, what does cpalead do with theirs, is it like most networks and pocket em, or is it like the few that spread it evenly over those affiliates who ran the offer?

i am tired of you running and hiding everytime one of us asks you a direct question you claim you have transparency, your right so damn transparent i couldnt even see the money.

logikal, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  6. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey niralimarwadi,

Why don't you claim that I hired Thomas now?!You piece of joke!Lol

7. logikal

logikal Peon

Best Answers:
    yes pitbullmike, i hired you did you get that check i sent you last week for the 30k to help me make up this story. >.>

Srsly niralimarwadi anyone who would be willing to pay cash to someone to post on a forum has 1 of 2 things, an extreme mental issue, or 2 too much money.

either way i dont suffer from either, so lets find a new way to discredit me other than going to tatto media and contacting one of their AMs and asking them about the status on offer 1525, for a start.

- Logikal

logikal, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  8. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    Thomas,

Did you present the chat convo to your lawyer?There is a hardcore evidence of him accepting the fact that he denied paying you.And according to my friend that can be used against him.;)

9. logikal

logikal Peon

Best Answers:
    sure did, my lawyer has the chat thread on email so she can keep up to speed, shes very nice like that.

i wish robert would join in, that would make this thread complete lol

logikal, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  10. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    Please do me a favor!Do not waste your valuable time typing that sentence.See post #7866 for Einstein's quote.

11. logikal

logikal Peon

Best Answers:
    i was hoping to inspire creativity, its getting kind of boring....

logikal, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  12. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    To Cpalead and other puny earner's who cling to them,

Karma is a BITCH and it bites back HARD on the ass!!!

Lol yeah.Shall we call it a day and retire.Not a single representative response and we can get back later.

"Not your everyday dog but the ultimate pit fighter"-PitbullMike.

"Dare me NOT.I will shred you to pieces."-PitbullMike.

13. lava1984

lava1984 Guest

Best Answers:
    Guys see Cpalead is the best I have seen.

I have been in Internet marketing for 7 years.

Iam not making any big money out of cpalead till now But Iam impressed with support the people give and they always care about their publishers and advertisers.

So people who wants to create bad impression about cpalead , please go away from here and try out outside. People here are webmasters and not fools to believe this stories..

So try any other smarter way...

This thread people try to use it for making money from cpalead and getting help from cpalead in effective way..

Dont use it for some crap reasons

lava1984, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  14. alaltaieri

alaltaieri Member

Best Answers:
    I see that is a big fight on this thread and a lot of offtopic sentences. Where are the mods ?
    Anyway...can someone answer to my question please ?
    thanks

alaltaieri, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  15. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    Another stupid ewhore who can't structure a proper sentence.Lol.If you go to the proper channel I am sure you will get hold of someone.

I used to visit your site and had respect for you.And that is just that.A past tense.Promoting a bunch of adwares and giving advise.GTFO!

Don't you have something else to worry about like a ban coming your way!Check the other thread where you were spitting.Lol

16. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^You must have a very sad sad life PitBulMike and logikal.

No one is believing on you guys so just GTFO and leave this thread, you're just a waste of bandwidth.

irule272, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  17. PitbullMike

PitbullMike Guest

Best Answers:
    Which are the offtopic sentences?Another clueless moron!

Ignorance is BLISS!

Btw I have collected your info and will soon be redirecting to the relevant authorities for copyright infringement.Hahahahahahahaha.

Anyone else would like to chip in???A bunch of lowlifes who thought just because I was offline they can take a hit below the belt and REJOICE!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
  18. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You mean low life, like creating an account just to bash a certain network and going online just to check if someone already replied and flamed your stupid posts?

That is just sad.

Copyright infringement? LMAO wtf are you talking about? Go ahead :D Not because I complained about CPAlead for banning websites with copyrighted content doesn't mean I also have one. And if ever I have one, I'll be on your side and will start bashing CPAlead because they might probably already banned me by now for having a copyrighted content.

I feel sorry for you, everyone are ignoring you and it seemed like no one is interested on leaving CPAlead and have interest joining other network. Sad, very sad.

irule272, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  19. happy_s

happy_s Active Member

Best Answers:
    all report him to mod , i did let his account get ban ....damn man he is so sick , he need a doctor.

happy_s, Jun 29, 2010 IP
    bsmeif likes this.
  20. MaverickMoney

MaverickMoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try asking legitimate questions with some maturity. Nobody wants to read your tempertantrums.

It would also help if you didn't post right after yourself 5 times. There is an "Edit Post" option.

MaverickMoney, Jun 29, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.