1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Please. I set up adwords campaign. But No impressions or clicks.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by dess71, Jun 26, 2010.

I was using adwords previously like 2yrs back. But now I setup a new acct to make use of 100 usd coupon which I got from hostgator as a bonus. Now adwords has not asked me for financial info. i.e credit card. And I have not filled that info yet. But after I set up a campaign, the campaign is active but no impressions or clicks. I set it up in the content network.
    If I am missing anything Adwords was notifying me previously. No notifications now. I also increased the bid. Nothing. Have I missed anything?

dess71, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  2. dinarpw

dinarpw Guest

Best Answers:
    It happens to me sometimes especially if I use the wrong keywords. I once used keywords for a hand phone product by Motorolla but for some reason these keywords just don't get any impressions or clicks. Once I played around with the keywords and changed them, they started coming. Could this be the problem?

dinarpw, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  3. SDC

SDC Peon

Best Answers:
    That surprises me because I thought that when you redeemed a coupon Adwords still charged you the $5 setup and asked for all the details ?

SDC, Jun 28, 2010 IP