1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SharingMatrix.com - Official post $$$

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Hish (Filesonic.com), Jun 11, 2010.

1. problo

problo Guest

Best Answers:
    It seems ok now.

Hey, I wonder if you could pre release the detail about how SharingMatrix pay for all country.
    Right now I'm using Fileserve but it's very slow and don't pay for premium sale

problo, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  2. 18folder

18folder Member

Best Answers:
    sharingmatrix please improve your file manager. Its very slow & some times while renaming the files it crashes

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
    18folder, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  3. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    reneme file is slow but the site manager is good

okpa, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  4. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i get payout in wepmoney yasterday
    sm is the best onlin host of file
    i have more download from india and egypt can u added it to list

okpa, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  5. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sm is the best file host i ever c but some countries only is count it is the bad thing

okpa, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  6. Ichigo91

Ichigo91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Uploading takes forever..

Ichigo91, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  7. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    remote upload or browsing upload what u mean

remote and ftp is good

okpa, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  8. Bionicman

Bionicman Member

Best Answers:
    This email thing is rather annoying. You should make it automatic or check the statistic yourself while processing payout.
    Let's say I've made $20 for a week and I'd send you a mail telling you it was all during the weekend, would you believe me?

Bionicman, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  9. Pito Grueso

Pito Grueso Peon

Best Answers:
    i also think that the email thing is useless, because at the end you have to check our Statistics anyway to verify we are not lying. you shoud make it automatic

Pito Grueso, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  10. djtomas9999

djtomas9999 Peon

Best Answers:
    To all the people: if anyone wants exchange warez forums list, please send to me private message. I am especially interested forums from Argentina, Germany, Russia, Brazil, Czech, Spain, Chile, Mexico and much more.

Regards, Tom.

djtomas9999, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  11. Pito Grueso

Pito Grueso Peon

Best Answers:
    seems like uploading problem is getting worst day by day, today i just coud't upload anything, the upload speed is good for me, but the problem is at the end, can't load the links, and then crash.

12. Pito Grueso

Pito Grueso Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, i rename the file i was trying to upload and then it uploads fine,

13. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got payment last day :) thumbs up

btw three forums i know where SM is banned. All em are good and high traffic ones. Any way to lift the hammer?

Hearthrobz, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  14. 18folder

18folder Member

Best Answers:
    can u guys suggest me some forum or website where maximum number of peoples prefer sharingmatrix links to download...or suggest some multi-forum autosubmitter..plz send me feedback through pm

18folder, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  15. Hish (Filesonic.com)

Hish (Filesonic.com) Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!!

All countries will be added. But ofcourse the payout for these countries will be different... New GREAT payout in July !! :)

Hish (Filesonic.com), Jun 27, 2010 IP
  16. Hish (Filesonic.com)

Hish (Filesonic.com) Peon

Best Answers:
    We will have an updated list every week with all affiliates' names and payouts. We won't have their email addresses or the payment ID. This is why we need you to send us the email! As I mentioned previously, we are improving EVERYTHING on the site, and there things that are more important than others :)

Please be patient with us and you will be the one gaining at the end :)

Regards

Hish (Filesonic.com), Jun 27, 2010 IP
  17. c0il

c0il Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey you still haven't fixed my problem. I think there are many others who have same problem like me. Or am i the ONE? My upload speed is slow so i have only one choice to use remote upload from pss. Pls fix this quickly. You are always talking like "we are improving EVERYTHING on the site, Please be patient with us and you will be the one gaining at the end " and i was patient and waiting, still no luck and no gaining. If it keeps on i won't gain anything but lose and waste my time at the end.

c0il, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  18. Cobra93

Cobra93 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you add caribbean countries plzz, Mostly Jamaica, Trinidad and Barbados
    Thanx

Cobra93, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  19. stan33

stan33 Peon

Best Answers:
    The most important part for every uploader and file poster is the security of their file-sharing account. Nobody wants to be banned after a year or two of uploading and account building just for having one disallowed file on their account amongst other files. I think that most of the users will always choose a safer file-host for their account building since we are always looking into the future for better monthly payouts.

So let's say that I use a picture or mp3 song that I believe is free and I share it around. One day the copyright owner finds my link and claims ownership to that file. What happens to me or my account here on Sharingmatrix?

stan33, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  20. stan33

stan33 Peon

Best Answers:
    From my own money making experience, it's always more rewarding to get monthly earnings through referrals rather than throughout posting files (but it doesn't necessarily have to be like that, especially if you are a site owner or have outstanding Internet knowledge).

So, If any file-host wants to really attract affiliates (users) to their site and spread their services in today's world, then IMO they should really take steps to make it more easier for them to get more referral affiliates. I trust that that's the best growth perspective for both them and the file-host itself - because the current users will be much more MOTIVATED to STAY and especially more MOTIVATED to BRING NEW USERS if they're experiencing more referrals easily. Thus they get only the 10 or 20 % of the affiliates account renewal (or earnings) while the file-host gets the rest. To me that sounds as a fair deal.

Think about it (and I'm telling this to the users here) - would that motivate you to spread more your links around?

Well, I'm quite not the expert about the 'what can be done practically about that' here, but I can throw down some simple ideas:

- every time someone downloads my file - his IP get's written down under my account for the next hour or two, So if he registers in the next hour or two he still get's signed as my referral, even if he didn't follow my file or referral link. This happens only once (of course) and for the user from whom he downloaded his last file.

- people get 20% better download speeds if they just register as free users - let's say they would normally get 100 kB/s, but in this case we give them 75-80 kB/s while not registered, and 20 % more when they do that. Or just, better download speeds if you register - enough. Additionally, premium should give them waiting time removal, even better speeds, simultaneous downloads etc. This way we can use our referral link and tell others "join for free here (rather than from somewhere else) and you'll get something out of it (better download speed)" - which is also the truth. This is better for us users because this way we have something to barter with when it comes to offering downloads to a person that is not even registered and wants to download our files.

Ok, I might not be the best person to bring down ideas, I admit. I'm just shooting out my view of it. This all might sound very crazy and insane, but I'm just trying to describe a more developing qui pro quo system between the file-host/user. if we are bringing you more and more premium-affiliates through the promotion of our files, than we expect our earnings to be more and more a representation of that premium-affiliate-gaining process. That would be fair.

stan33, Jun 27, 2010 IP