1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

back links help

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by rajitha, Jun 26, 2010.

can some body explain me how to set back links to my blog site? how do i do it in a proper way? please help me with this matter.

Thanks

rajitha, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  2. terminator69

terminator69 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by a proper way?

terminator69, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  3. rajitha

rajitha Peon

Best Answers:
    i really dont know how to do that. please tell me how.
    Thanks

rajitha, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  4. pearlgurl

pearlgurl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A backlink is when you have your website URL on somebody else's website. Backlinks are very consequential and the more of them you have online the more abeyant traffic they can bring to you.

Let's take a look at 9 ways you can get backlinks and increase the amount of traffic coming to your site every day.

1. Write artciles and at the bottom of it should be a resource box. The resource box will embody a link pointing back to the producer's website. One way to increase backlinks is to produce and submit massive amounts of articles to article directories online.

2. Write blog articles and submit them to social directories. This is known as bookmarking a blog post and is an admired way to get a backlink pointing back to your blog. Social directories love these and so do search engines.

3. Post comments in other people's blogs. Post only in blogs that allow you to admit a link back to your blog or website.

4. Hang out and participate in online discussion forums just like DP. Include a signature file that embodies a hyperlinked keyword phrase back to your website. These posts in discussion forums can stay online giving you backlinks for years to come.

5. Trade links with other websites which is known as returned linking. You can speed the system up by accompanying a returned linking company and recognizing hundreds of link partners to trade with.

6. Purchase ads in ezines that are archived on the Internet. These archived issues can serve as backlinks when your ad is published in it. You can purchase multiple ads with an ezine advertising companies such as HBAds and save money by being in multiple ezines with one purchase.

7. Send out a press release every time your Internet business has something new to offer. These press releases will embody a link back to your website that can bring traffic both promptly and in the future.

8. Purchase text links ads on other people's blogs. If you get on a blog sidebar your link can end up on thousands of pages giving you massive exposure with one link.

9. If you are invited to jot testimonials for a product launch do it. These testimonials can give you admired backlinks and traffic as people read the sales page over and over.

This is 9 ways to get backlinks to your website or blog. There certainly are many more ways to do it and the more backlinks you have the better.

This information is Collected from Internet.

pearlgurl, Jun 27, 2010 IP
    judykelly likes this.
  5. judykelly

judykelly Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, I found this very helpful.

judykelly, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  6. bparashar

bparashar Peon

Best Answers:
    --social bookmarking of your site
    --Few Classified Ad of your product
    --RSS feed
    May too help you to boost your backlink

bparashar, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  7. ccharles90

ccharles90 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Make sure the anchor text different but still contains the keywords you are competing for
    2. Make sure that the articles you submit are unique (doesn't have to be 100% unique)
    3. Don't submit a lot at once, show steady increase in the amount of backlinks

ccharles90, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  8. maximaprofit

maximaprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Pearlgurl,

I have gone through your post. It is good advice. I will try and follow your points.

Best wishes.

Kimseng

maximaprofit, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  9. mebwaster

mebwaster Peon

Best Answers:
    @pearlgurl thanks

mebwaster, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  10. EvanP

EvanP Banned

Best Answers:
    Some amazing tips in this topic, thankyou for sharing these!

EvanP, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  11. jeniferprince

jeniferprince Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great JOb pearl gurl... These kind of descriptive answers will be useful for beginners...

jeniferprince, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  12. REXTEX

REXTEX Guest

Best Answers:
    These type of Forums with a page rank of 5 or better is one of the best ways to get quick back-links. But, as you may know what is Hot today, might be Colder then Hell tomorrow!

REXTEX, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  13. UnsolvedMysteries

UnsolvedMysteries Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Bookmarking it's a bit hard I think. Can anyone explain us a detailed way of promoting our sites through social bookmarking sites? Step-by-step ?

UnsolvedMysteries, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  14. REXTEX

REXTEX Guest

Best Answers:
    REXTEX, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  15. Ekonson

Ekonson Guest

Best Answers:
    OK fine ! I read your problem you need links for your blog, first you may submit your blog into blog directories, do comment on other dofollow blogs sites, update your blog content with a proper time, and you should try to make your blog more Informative and finally you can do link exchange to the other and same categorical blog sites.

Ekonson, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  16. Tiger039

Tiger039 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a link from another website back to its own, also called internal or inbound links. Some search engines use backlinks as an indicator of the popularity of the site. Send links and high PR Dofollow blog and come back huge.

Tiger039, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  17. teamcityweb@live.com

teamcityweb@live.com Peon

Best Answers:
    well said @pearlgurl thanks for the lovely help .

teamcityweb@live.com, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  18. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    rajitha - why don't you add signature to your posts and comments. go to control panel, alter the signature. Have a link to your site or blog in signaute. and click save it. Preview it before saving..
    Then hence forth you will get backlink for every post or thread you contribute to this forum. All the best.

pradiprg, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  19. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    loved it !c ;)

digitalwebman06, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  20. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    bro the post of pearlgurl is enough to tell you what is back link and how to do it. just carefully read it and apply it. i just dis agree with the 8 no point. there is no need to buy text links. cause with the free links you will get much popularity and soon you will be close to the goal. at that time you will see that many people are offering you to exchange text links. so no need to buy text links.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Jan 7, 2011 IP