1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making my arcade site mobile savy

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by vamp6x6x6x, Jun 10, 2010.

I know there are many many mobile wordpress plugins out there but none of them seem to do what I want.

See I want a plugin that not only makes my site viewable on a phone but also lets you play the games on the site.

I am not even 100% sure this can be done, but if it can I need to know how to plz.

vamp6x6x6x, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  2. wallarookiller

wallarookiller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well a lot of games run on flash and a lot of phones don't support it. I'm hoping with html 5 things might be different.

wallarookiller, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  3. blogzter

blogzter Peon

Best Answers:
    This is your biggest issue. Making you website mobile savy is not a problem.. when you have articles. I think you already learned this by trial and error.

The biggest issue is that a lot of phones dont support flash. So you might have to wait a bit. What you might want to do is if they dont have flash or come from an agent that is recognized as a mobile agent to get a link that will give them a screenshot of the game and let them send the link to their email to check it later.. :) just an idea :)

Keep going, Keep growing
    Best,
    Vlad

blogzter, Jun 26, 2010 IP