1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

From Where can i get content for a dentist site

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by ashu2982, Jun 25, 2010.

I have a Website
    http://dentalworld.biz
    and i need a source other from wikipedia from where i can get content without any problem

ashu2982, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  2. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    ezinearticles.

outsource it here.

write it yourself.

spin PLR articles.

enough to be going on with?

contentboss, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  3. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    You just need a little help. The entry home page needs more content, as your main three keywords are learn dental smile. I believe you would want them to be premium dental care clinic. And the word learn, is being considered as possible keyword spamming which can keep you from have a Google page Ranking. (which you do not). Your Alexa rating is not bad, but I believe your goal is more clients.

The above comments can help. I no longer take on clients but have some skilled people that would like the opportunity to be of service. In fact one is in India. Simply contact me. With 2 weeks you can increase the flow of visitors, and new people to your site.

dyadvisor, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  4. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many writers who submit their content to such sites. Do a keyword search for them, obviously, and contact those writers.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...fai=C4zzHWGElTLn4OaigzAT1ssysCgAAAKoEBU_Q6gbP

You also have About.com. http://dentistry.about.com/

Many will write for free, providing that they can hook their link to their articles.

Also, many such webmasters want more sites carrying their link for seo purposes, so ask if you can carry their articles in your site.

The list is endless. You just need to think more outside the box.

I like your site, but it needs serious editing due to poor grammar.

Example:
    Bring in a copywriter to fix it, and to also make it look more presentable. THEN start looking for articles.

Perry Rose, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  5. IRichie

IRichie Peon

Best Answers:
    Use PLR or goto other articles sites. Find articles to get idea and then write at your own.
    You can also buy some PLR contents for it.
    IRichie

IRichie, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  6. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lovely advice there ;) and just see the site of the people whom it comes from !!!

@OP : Your site looks good - at least asthetics wise. You could do something about the loading time and of course, the content ! I am sure you know already that the content on the site is not good enough. Plus you can give some informative teeth care/oral care tips with some informative articles and maybe create some internal links ... that will improve the reader's experience. I am no expert in dental care but if you wish I can collaborate with you and help your create quality content for your site . You can get in touch with me via PM. I am not exactly looking for clients, but it may be a pleasant change to work with an Indian client for a while ( I am in North India).

WebBuddy, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  7. FreebieGiver

FreebieGiver Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Ashu, I can give you info for things related to toothache. I will give u a complete set of
    graphics, ebook -- pdf + word, sales page, 5 autoresponder emails, Keywords, 5 articles in both
    word and notepad and even the PLR license to sell the product.
    You can use it on your current site for info or you
    can sell this as an entire product, do what u wish, just pm me if u like

FreebieGiver, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  8. moronic_kaos

moronic_kaos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I made a dental-related blog once just to see what it would sell for. It's cool cuz it's easy to find a good domain because honestly, what IM'er knows crap about dentistry?

I used a bunch of eHow & YouTube videos made by dentists, orthodontists, surgeons, nurses, etc. Just sat there for like two days absorbing whatever I could (not really taking notes or anything), then I had plenty to write about.

moronic_kaos, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  9. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Why thank you, confused_freelancer.

Here's a warm hug for you. (((HUG)))

Perry Rose, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  10. victoryreds

victoryreds Peon

Best Answers:
    write the articles yourself. don't STEAL content.

victoryreds, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  11. Fastest Writers

Fastest Writers Peon

Best Answers:
    We have seen some Physicians, Pharmacists and some medi-techies here. Why can't you think of hiring them to get your contents written?

Fastest Writers, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  12. ashu2982

ashu2982 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks to all of you for your suggestions

ashu2982, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  13. peejaydee

peejaydee Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, if it's for a serious website, I'd steer clear of PLR. There has to be something valuable on your site for people to want to visit. Rehashing PLR articles or content will only give visitors the same things they can get elsewhere but with the words altered to appear unique - not enough to really add value to a site.
    Why not visit Constant Content and search for articles there? There is all sorts of mainstream and obscure stuff there, all of very high quality and unique. You can also commission articles and get your pick of those submitted to you if you can't find anything suitable just by searching.

peejaydee, Jul 1, 2010 IP