1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 8 Year Old Aged Web Hosting Domain- Comes With a $300 Logo - THIS IS A RARE FIND!

Discussion in 'Domains' started by CheckMyRanks.com, Jun 24, 2010.

Here is an opportunity to own a Rare Keyword Rich Web hosting Domain Name.

I originally registered this over 8 Years ago and it has Never been dropped!

SupplyHosting.com
    Creation date: 02 Nov 2002 12:17:59
    Expiration date: 02 Nov 2011 16:17:00

To Verify I own This Domain Send Me an email to the email of record found in the Whois information and I will respond from that email.
    (I don't have a clue how to add a text DNS code snippet...I tried but I cant figure it out...)

I run my own hosting company and have done so for quite a while now with another URL that came with the partner I had then. Otherwise THIS
    would be the Domain Name I would use to run my Hosting company.

It is Very rare to find a Web hosting domain of this quality and age that would give anyone who is looking to start a hosting company an incredible advantage over the competition, as this domain ooozes credibility, is very brandable and with 8 years of aging behind it, it's a Web Hosting companies dream SEO domain.

I'm looking for realistic offers from those who know the value of what's being offered here and are serious about starting or adding to their web hosting business.

The Logo/s can be seen at the URL Payment can be made via escrow.com if requested.

Please PM any questions you may have.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
    CheckMyRanks.com, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not interested in the logo. I'll give you 10 bucks for the domain.

Mia, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  3. gamesmad

gamesmad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also not interested in the logo. Bidding $15 for just the domain.

gamesmad, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  4. CheckMyRanks.com

CheckMyRanks.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    93.8% - 15
    The logo comes with the domain and I'm not actually adding anything to the price for it, it's just a bonus.

As I appreciate any interest in this, I would suggest you read the min bid amount and other pertinent (relevant) pricing information found at the very top of this thread.

Thanks for your interest though!

CheckMyRanks.com, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  5. gamesmad

gamesmad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bid placed.

gamesmad, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  6. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Verify the ownership of the domain and you will have a chance of getting a better price and more bidders because you are new to the forum and don't have much of a background on here.

ChrisMiller, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  7. CheckMyRanks.com

CheckMyRanks.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    93.8% - 15
    Thanks for the "heads up" I do realize what your saying, but I explained in my post why it's not verified and as I think escrow would be used in such a purchase, the buyer would actually take possession of the domain name before I am paid, which I think is as safe and secure as anyone could possibly ask.

I appreciate caution, but I know those that are interested in this domain name will PM me or make a bid, like the two people that have already PM'ed me and I think we can work out the "details" from there as long as the buyer (and seller) are both comfortable with the deal and feel safe in the transaction...that's what's most important.

If this doesn't sell here, I'm not too worried about it, I'll just keep it and possibly use it in the future, as I make a nice living with web hosting.

Thanks for your input, it's appreciated!

CheckMyRanks.com, Jun 25, 2010 IP