1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PR4 free directory and blog submission [recip]

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Lovely, Jun 24, 2010.

Wura web directory is one of the oldest UK web directory online today. Registered over 10 years ago, Wura web directory is a categories directory of UK websites, you can add sites from other countries under the regional section. We are accepting free listing into Wura directory for a limited period.
    For your site to be accepted for inclusion, you must write a quality unique description of your site in 100 words or more.

We are also publishing blogs on wura blog free of charge. For you blog to be published it must be at least 300 words and contain no more than 1 link.

Please visit Wura directory to submit your website, for blog submission, please use the contact form on the site to get your blog to us.

Thanks

Lovely, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  2. SEO-WATCH

SEO-WATCH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried to submit but it requires a reciprocal link back to your directory. I'm not sure if this is correct because you said it's free.

SEO-WATCH, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  3. ROAR

ROAR Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I just wrote for 5 minutes....till i got to the part requiring a recip....Good thing you didnt mention it in your post...

ROAR, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  4. donttrustthisposter

donttrustthisposter Peon

Best Answers:
    Well a recip link required certainly isn't free, but may be worthwhile, but then I was wondering as to why every category is 'nofollowed'? Wouldn't that make it really a one way link to you as far as seo?

donttrustthisposter, Jun 25, 2010 IP
    ing likes this.