1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can This Be Done

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Berethend, Jun 23, 2010.

I'm not sure if this is even possible to be done. I'm sure it is, but I'd like to get an estimate for how much this work would cost. Basically, I work for a blog full time and post content 5 times daily as a content writer. My friend manages the blog and does all of the business side of things. It's an equal share of work on both our parts. Thus, we want equal shares of the revenue. But because we're on opposite sides of the globe and can't physically cash out an adsense check and share it. Is there a way to integrate into our wordpress blog a system that distributes our ads equally across all pages so that every time the page is refreshed, his ads load then my ads load and keep alternating like that? It would help split adsense profits fairly and eliminate the need for multiple paypal payments back and forth. Let me know if this can be done and how much it would cost.

Berethend, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  2. ryandanielt

ryandanielt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes you can do this using php and sessions or javascript!

ryandanielt, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  3. leksa

leksa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can not control how the people click, thats why i'm not sure if you split the ads with javascript or other, then you both will get equal share.

Honestly i'm said, use western union cash for payment, and directly add to your bank account. You can pay equally like that, maybe not you looking for, but it's share equally

leksa, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  4. Berethend

Berethend Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    We can't transfer money like that. We'd like it all to be one in an online medium. Would it be best if we split the split the adsense money or impressions?

Berethend, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  5. iama_gamer

iama_gamer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can use a random function to generate one of the two ads.
    It wont be an exactly equal split but can be averaged to be equal after a long time.

iama_gamer, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  6. leksa

leksa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    iama_gamer have answered short and clearly..

hope you success with that :)

leksa, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  7. jessicadk

jessicadk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Multimedia may be broadly divided into linear and non-linear categories. Linear active content progresses without any navigational control for the viewer such as a cinema presentation. Non-linear content offers user interactivity to control progress as used with a computer game or used in self-paced computer based training. Hypermedia is an example of non-linear content.

Multimedia presentations can be live or recorded. A recorded presentation may allow interactivity via a navigation system. A live multimedia presentation may allow interactivity via an interaction with the presenter or performer.

Which qualities can separate these multimedia professionals good and best.

jessicadk, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  8. jazzcho

jazzcho Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Use 1 adsense account, make channels for tracking and split every month? Unless there 's 0 trust.

jazzcho, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  9. ryandanielt

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Wow has like NOBODY read what this person has wrote??? Like HELLO??? What he said was he wants to know is if there is a way you can split when ADS show!!! Like as most people clearly dont read you can clearly use "JAVASCRIPT" and PHP with sessions to display 2 different adsence codes with the same ad just rotate them. So for instance one persons adsence shows the first time you load the page then if you load it again the next persons adsence shows with there code. This is the most fairest way you will be able to do it using 2 different adsence accounts!!

ryandanielt, Jun 24, 2010 IP
    mariobaez likes this.
  10. mariobaez

mariobaez Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Easy as pie: I think even sites like hubpages do this. Here is some example code ( a little more complicated, for Wordpress ):

<?php

$num= array("0", "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9");
    $number2 = $num[rand(0,9)];
    if ($number2 == 5) {?>

show adsense stuff
    <?php }

elseif ($number2 == 4) {?>
    show other adsense stuff
    <?php }

else {?>

show more stuff

<?php }
    ?>

Essentially, 10% of the time, one ad will show, 10% of the time, another ad will show and then 80% of the time there is a default ad. Using the random statement can go a long way in dividing up.

And no, you don't need javascript. Javascript can allow more controls or utilization, but above works just fine.

mariobaez, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  11. ryandanielt

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    okay here's how to do this since I guess people don't really understand....

Using a database: set up your database with the fields pubid and Id. Now ur gunna want to create a php document, name it whatever you want and start with your php connection statement. Next you are gunna want to call ur information from the database so ur pubid and Id.

Then what you want to do is create a program to check to make sure the add viewed is not gunna be the same next time so to do this you want to do the following:

Call the Id not the pubid and store it into a session, then using php scripting language write the following: if current Id equals the session id grab another pubid from the database and print it out. Instead of printing it to the screen you want to end the php code with an ending bracket and then put your adsence code under the php script and where it says pubid in the JavaScript you want to echo the pub Id here that u pulled from the database and what this will do is always call a different pubid for your adsence and give you both an equal opportunity for your ads to be displayed on the site! When pulling the information from the database you will more then likely need to use a while loop to pull more then 1 row!

This method is 100% working as I use this method on a site right now where I allow members to use there pubid and collect adsence dollars from the site!

I have this script and another more complex one that uses different sizes and all ready to sell if you want a copy!

Just let me know and $15 will get you a fully guaranteed working copy and instructions on how to install!

I'm sorry if there are mistypes as I am using an iPhone to submit this and for everyone that's gunna comment and say it won't work well it works well and my site has been running this method for 3 years!

Cheers,

ryandanielt, Jul 12, 2010 IP