1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Make-Money-Guides.com First Page Google, and Yahoo, 2nd Page Bing, Traffic!!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SeattlePurple, Jun 23, 2010.

Ranks for a few popular terms, mainly make money guides which has 794 MILLION results in Google and this is #2 with or without quotes!

However, I've time and time again proven to myself that I'm much better at SEO than content creation or site monetizing, and do a local SEO service now instead of internet marketing.

This would be a perfect site for someone who wants to write or give away ebooks, become the next guru, use cpa lead to lock some ebooks behind a gateway ect.

I use to have it with a cpa lead gateway behind a few PLR ebooks that I got somewhere and it made 40 bucks a month promoting it at cashloopholes but got told to stop posting awesome stuff behind a gateway there.

Right now I have adsense on it and it makes a few bucks a month. This would also be a good site to use as a buffer between a money site.

Also have a email capture as the stickied post and get a couple emails a day, so also good for someone looking to build an internet marketer list.

Name is registered to Name Secure and expires in October.

This month's traffic:
    [​IMG]

This year's traffic.
    [​IMG]

Mainly US Traffic!
    [​IMG]

Robots Every Day!
    [​IMG]

Lots of Search Engine Traffic!
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2s1xen4.jpg

Lots of Keywords!
    http://i48.tinypic.com/25g7w9s.jpg

Starts at $75.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
    SeattlePurple, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  2. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Any revenue proof? and how old is your site (not domain). Your bid system Start from $10 not $75

guniwan, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  3. SeattlePurple

SeattlePurple Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Adsense for the year,

[​IMG]

Reserve is $75.

SeattlePurple, Jun 23, 2010 IP