1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

html ecommerce help please

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by tko4, May 31, 2010.

Hello

I tried differents of ecommerce softwares like oscommerce zen cart and magento but is very difficult to design because the code is php.

My question is how to make html ecommerce is there any html ecommerce software.

Thank You

tko4, May 31, 2010 IP
  2. CS-Cart

CS-Cart Peon

Best Answers:
    You may use PayPal "Buy Now" buttons and add them to your HTML pages. But managing the catalog would be hard. What about solutions based on design templates like Smarty - is such a design convenient for you?

CS-Cart, Jun 2, 2010 IP
  3. jburdon14

jburdon14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should look into PopCart.net .. PopCart is hosted on our servers, so after you add a product in your account admin we will give you an HTML code that simply needs to be copied over on your website... PopCart is very easy to use and it works with Google and Paypal Checkout... Let me know if this helps you.

jburdon14, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  4. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Ecommerce softwares are database driven applications which means that they require server-side program like php in order to process user registration, orders and other related functions. I think you should test a shopping cart which uses smarty template system since the logic is almost completly separated from the design hence it is very easy to use with html knowledge.

Best wishes,
    zoli

Bagi Zoltán, Jun 23, 2010 IP