1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Miracles of Quran - How can you deny it.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by thegr4, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hope this video would help you understand your Creator ALLAH.

[video=youtube;akdd0TNMCuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akdd0TNMCuA[/video]

thegr4, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  2. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Great video, jazakallahu khayran.

Ibn Juferi, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Quran is 1400 years old and Bible is 2000 years old and both books are full of nonsense. People who try to live their life in the 21st century according to these old nonsense are just simply stupid.

gworld, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  4. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a mistery that you and so many others believe muhammad is the "best ever" man.
    Number of followers don't mean they are right. Criminals can unite in great numbers to commit a crime too.

Don't be so sure if the number of followers is big the teaching is right.

Truth777, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  5. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    You can keep your opinions to yourself. Just as the number of followers doesn't necessarily mean the teaching is "right", likewise we can say the same thing and say one lone person's word against al-Mustafa is certainly not an indicator that he/she is right either. This, however, is the Promise of God to the believers:

"When there comes the help of God and the victory, And you see men entering the religion of God in crowds, Then celebrate the praise of your Lord, and ask His forgiveness; surely He is ever ready to show mercy." (Qur'an, 110: 1-3)

6. thegr4

thegr4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Quran is 1400 yrs. old but still as valid to our society as it was at the time of revelation. The scientific facts in Quran are still valid, why is there no discrepancy in Quran, if this is a book of a man then how can a man get so much knowledge which has recently been proved through science?
    In contrary you can see even mathematical addition errors in Bible. And many verses which are in contradiction to each other.

Truth speaks up by itself.

thegr4, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  7. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    This is a variant of the genetic fallacy. Try again.

8. birja

birja Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, Quran was based on an ancient texts. The source was mesopotamian tales and everything you read in Quran is true. But it's an compilation of ancient god's history with current cosmogony. They mixed everything so it should be easy for people to undesrtand. Nobody can explain why god swears on the star. and why he did so. And on sura "Najm" Muhammad shows respect to a pentheon of Moon gods.

birja, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  9. thegr4

thegr4 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Islam strictly prohibits moon and sun gods, there is no god but Allah. Make your facts straight.
    Allah swears of the great force of falling stars, because of the immense energy they emit once they break and the resulting black holes.

thegr4, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  10. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    I don't know where the "source" of your tall tale above is from, but the Qur'an was certainly not based on ancient texts, much less "Mesopotamian tales", as you allege. Plus, the Qur'an strictly forbids the worship of any other deities besides God (this is called the doctrine of tawhid), so the allegation that the Qur'an observes a "pantheon of moon gods" is nothing more than a sham.

11. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Islam is an offspring of Catholicism. To this day the same symbolism indicating worship of the moon and the sun tops every mosque.

You should look a little deeper than the Quaran and understand ancient mysticism better. If you took the time to research rather than what is popular talk in your region, you'd understand the origin of the symbols under which you praise his name 5 times a day.

Blogmaster, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  12. birja

birja Peon

Best Answers:
    proof
    proof 2
    Islam was based on moon god religion, you can't deny it, i'm a muslim, i won't deny it, i know my history and i know that there is no such a thing as monotheism.
    So you won't explain me why god says "We created you".

birja, Jun 21, 2010 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  13. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    Please stop misleading everyone with your lie about the symbol of the crescent in Islam.

14. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    All your links show is (a) repetition of something we already know about pre-Islamic Arabia, which, by the way, has nothing to do with Islam, and (b) a translation of Surah an-Najm, which has nothing to do with the triad deities of the pagan Arabs. Try again with a more...umm, "reputable" source, instead of plucking links from places with little to no credibility.

I cannot even understand what argument are you trying to make here.

15. Blogmaster

Best Answers:

From your link:
    Double speak. It's a pagan religion. Words and opinions mean little as the highest part of each mosque symbolizes the true origin.

But don't let me explain it to you. Let a Muslim more interested in truth than propaganda do the job for us:

16. birja

birja Peon

Best Answers:
    My muslim brother, i won't do polemics with you, i know what i feel, that's the way i see it..

Regards

P.S Before you ignore your history, just watch some of History Channels May programs regarding Ancient Aliens. It really shifts.

birja, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  17. Ibn Juferi

Best Answers:
    Isn't it ironic that you quoted from the source that says the very same thing that I provided in the link I referenced? That Islam does not worship the moon and the adoption of the crescent as a symbol (just as the Star of David was adopted for Judaism and the Crucifix for Christianity) only recently? Posting those paras above only reinforces the argument, not repudiate it.

So what is your point, really? Unless if you want to argue that Jews worship the Star of David because its used as a symbol for Judaism and likewise regarding the crucifix and Christianity, you don't have a case.

18. Blogmaster

Best Answers:

Since Islam is the topic of the thread, neither Christianity nor Judaism have a place in it. If you're so concerned about those, you can always start a separate discussion.

Until then, it
    a little bit better if you didn't ignore the fact that pagan symbolism clearly tells the world that Islam is indeed an offspring of mysticism and not the independent religion sparked on divine revelations by Muhammed alone.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  19. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to read the Quran rather than watching History Channels, Because are you sure that those programs are really telling the History? Islam isn't based on other thing, It is a perfect life style and religion.

Jeehan, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  20. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

I must admit that even though George Carlin is my favorite, he never made me laugh as hard as I did watching piece of crap that tried to prove that science is based on Qur'an verses.
    [video=youtube;y_s73rBBJcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_s73rBBJcc[/video][/QUOTE]

[​IMG]

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jun 21, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.