1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Analyze this

Discussion in 'Google' started by superdavid, Jun 20, 2010.

Hello,
    Please have a look at my website www.landscapingcalgary.org and tell me how I can improve for these key words 'landscaping calgary' I am currently ranked about 8th and there are many sites that have little or no info, zero of the above keywords and rank higher. As I mentioned in a previous post I am willing to pay one of you pros to be my website guru and help improve my google position.

superdavid, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  2. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    Write an article with title "landscaping calgary", and submit to top 5 article directory. Then social bookmarking the 5 urls you got.

Ohh yes, most important, place your link in the article

DoDo Me, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  3. SentoWeb

SentoWeb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can hire a SEO company to do this for you but you can try some methods before spending money in this, because SEO companies charge a lot.
    1. As DoDo Me said you can start by writing articles and submitting them to article directories (they must include your link at least 2,3 times)
    2. Submit your website to directories (max. 25/week; my own experience is that you must have limits when it comes to directory submission because google can punish your website)
    3. Place link in your signature (the link must contain your main keywords, example: LandscapingCalgary - Landscaping calgary articles and tutorials)
    4. Make link exchanges with similar websites. (they must be quality websites, with quality content and no illegal or adult material)
    5. There are more methods, if you will browse the forums you will find many topics.

SentoWeb, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  4. BrianJump

BrianJump Active Member

Best Answers:
    get links from other sites in the top 50 results for landscaping calgary.

BrianJump, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  5. zgerm

zgerm Peon

Best Answers:
    write some articles related to your keywords and submit it to the article directorties, and social bookmarking it..

zgerm, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  6. ASPMachine

ASPMachine Peon

Best Answers:
    Nobody know Google algorithm and so even a SEO guru also can't guarantee that their tics will work 100%. But try is most important. Success will come after trials. Your title tag is not enough covering your entire domain keyword. Use minimum 50 chars for your index page just like slogan. Before working on seo sector, you must have enough contents (unique is better) on your site. Updating regular contents will definitely help you to get well ranked into Google. Since your site is content base, you could add more information daily. Try to keep own contents. You can find in my sig. http://articlefreez.com. I'm updating minimum 200-400 articles everyday from other article websites (reprint rights). But I know it's just useless because the contents are already index by Google and all the articles in my website is now duplicate. so, this kind of things always make problems in your SEO rank. Unique content is only the solution for having good rank.

thanks

ASPMachine, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  7. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think ByteHunter said it perfect but he forgot social bookmarking your articles to some websites. Specially i suggest you to submit your articles to some dofollow social bookmarks.

haveseo, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  8. Tarkan

Tarkan Peon

Best Answers:
    If you find it difficult to submit your article to various sites/social networks. At least write a ton of articles on the subject and it should start to be a recognized authority on the keyword you want. But don't expect #1 spot.

Tarkan, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  9. eyashwant

eyashwant Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can do many things to get links, but make sure you get good quality links from good source. First add your website link with keyword to your signature.

eyashwant, Jun 25, 2010 IP