1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEED HELP! Wordpress Error

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by shawkath, Jun 17, 2010.

Hey Folks,

my domain name: http://movih.com

I am running an entertainment website using wordpress with wp-max theme. All was good so far. Recently my hosting provider changed the HDD and had me change IP for the server. After that my website started giving me error messages as below...Need your expertise on helping me fixing this serious error which is spoiling my traffic rate. Thanks in advance!!!

Error: Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home2/movih/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2010) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/movih:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/movih/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1948

NOTE: Only the HOME PAGE shows this error, my guess there is problem in creating/showing/processing thumbnails.

shawkath, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  2. Boogy

Boogy Active Member

Best Answers:
    A function is coded with the wrong path to your uploads. This might be in the functions file in the wp theme you are using. It could also be a problem with a plugin.

Boogy, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  3. shawkath

shawkath Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Thanks for replying,

Could you please explain me in details An actual solution to this problem. I haven't completely understood what you said. I very much appreciate your help.

Cheers!
    Shawkath

shawkath, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  4. Boogy

Boogy Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want me to take a look, I can. PHP programming is a service I provide. It's pointless to go further...if you have little to no coding skills it will not serve you very well to explain.

Boogy, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  5. getxposed

getxposed Peon

Best Answers:
    When all else fails.....upload again!

getxposed, Jun 18, 2010 IP