1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Regular Tweets?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by poojaGee, Jun 18, 2010.

If I start tweeting (say 5 to 10 tweets a day) regularly in tweeter, how much traffic it can bring?

Thanks for answer in advance

poojaGee, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's no reason why it would bring any.
    I assume you mean with a link back to your site - depends on how many people are following you and how inviting you make the tweet.
    If you look at people who use bit.ly as a url shortener you can see then stats for how many clicks they got by adding a + after the bit.ly url - it brings up a page of stats so you can evaluate how many followers for how many clicks

magda, Jun 18, 2010 IP
    devil_wears_pink likes this.
  3. devil_wears_pink

devil_wears_pink Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree, if your tweets are not useful you could actually turn people off rather than on. Make them useful, insightful, and maybe offer some free stuff. Everyone loves free stuff.

devil_wears_pink, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  4. getlandersgetpaid

getlandersgetpaid Guest

Best Answers:
    I think tagging the tweets in the right way (#tagname) makes them appear in searches better too...

getlandersgetpaid, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  5. iTube

iTube Active Member

Best Answers:
    how much allowable amount of tweets can you do on a daily basis?

iTube, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  6. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tweeting in quantity is not the answer. What is the answer as with any backlink is quality. Twitter is a very powerful tool but you have to know how to use its power correctly. May I give you a bit of advice and learn that first. Of course by all means join Twitter and Follow Me....I will follow you back and then you can tweet to me. But learn how to use its power correctly. Then you can see the results that it brings.

To answer your question. I spend approx 30 to 40 minutes on twitter daily. Plus I tweet interesting blog posts that have the button on their sites.

gvannorman, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  7. orthogonal

orthogonal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i can say one thing that, you must have real followers than the bots. Sometime we get much followers but if many of them are bots, then its too difficult! Main thing depends on followers not on the number of tweets!
    :)

orthogonal, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  8. desperateboy

desperateboy Peon

Best Answers:
    If you post nice content and your follower list is huge then it may get nice traffic.

desperateboy, Jun 23, 2010 IP