1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying >>>WTB Background for my PS3 site and side panel modification

Discussion in 'Design' started by Galactek Designs, Jun 17, 2010.

Hello,

I am looking for a background for my site www.ps3gamerealm.com. I would like it to be two tone black ie dark black and lighter dark black with gradient also want it to be glossy similar to the PS3 located behind the content found in the site mentioned above.

Also would like the side bar(with the right arrow on it) to be more tech like instead of straight lines kind of like a robot arm the lines curves and gears giving it a machine look. Look at this sample below.

[​IMG]

Please post or Pm your portfolio and rates (best combination, best portfolio and affordable price gets it)

Galactek Designs, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  2. Galactek Designs

Galactek Designs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK got some one for background Need the side bars done and here is a better reference to what i want reguarding the sidebars. See how the outline is tech like i want that made for my side bars the left one being more intricate as it will open up for premium members. If this is still not clear i can show you a simlar sketch to what i want.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
    Galactek Designs, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  3. bestwriter

bestwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir,

Yes, I am ready to do this sidebar job. Please reply.

Thank You

bestwriter, Jun 17, 2010 IP