1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $2.50/500 words or $.005/word Fast Original Articles On Any Niche

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by blogaboutnothin, Jun 16, 2010.

I am comfortable on writing any niche. I would like to take article requests in bulk (10+) as I only accept PayPal. PayPal takes 30 cents right off the bat so if you pay me $2.50 just to do one article, then that is already taking a good chunk of the money.

PM for samples!

blogaboutnothin, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  2. patrich

patrich Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered 10 articles from the OP and it was an amazingly fast turn around time with high quality articles. I have hired a lot of writers in the past on DP and this is right up there with one of the best services I have found.

patrich, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  3. DMS

DMS Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to discuss hiring you to create content for my websites and articles that i need posted on a very regular basis.

My company purchases Preforming First Position Mortgage Notes for our clients. My website needs extensive content written about the subject.

I need a long list of articles written about the subject over the next few months.

How soon are you available to start?

DMS, Jun 16, 2010 IP