1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google apps, I have changed servers, now google apps is not working.

Discussion in 'Google' started by Carswell, Jun 16, 2010.

Hi,
    I use google apps for one of my wesbites, I have changed servers and now my google apps email does not work.

My email was set up in both microsoft outlook and google apps, I have changed the outlooks out and incoming POP so outlook email works ok, but I can not get the google apps to work.

I have created the MX records in direct admin, but I am sure I need to change something else in google apps but just can not find anything, I assume either the POP3 or DNS. (My DNS name has changed)

Anyone know?

Carswell, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  2. hotpop

hotpop Peon

Best Answers:
    You will need to wait up to 48 hours for the DNS changes to fully propagate across the Internet.

hotpop, Jun 16, 2010 IP
    Sxperm likes this.
  3. hemantwebmaster

hemantwebmaster Member

Best Answers:
    Pls change your mx setting, with ur new sever then, ur google apps will work

hemantwebmaster, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  4. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm...I do not think the issue come from MX directly. I think hotpop said were right, you need to waited before DNS changed would reflected.

Sxperm, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  5. hemantwebmaster

hemantwebmaster Member

Best Answers:
    There is no requirment to changed name server... just go in your whm --> under mx setting and google mx settings

hemantwebmaster, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  6. JHybrid

JHybrid Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know if this worked for you but when I had a similar problem it was just that I didn't wait long enough for the propagation to take place.

JHybrid, Jun 17, 2010 IP