1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me in Web marketing plan?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by sohail009, Jun 15, 2010.

Hello!

I have to design a website marketing plan/strategy which i have to present. Can anybody please guide or share with me some professional website marketing plans. I just need to see real time ideas... for example for SEO what things we will do for SEM what things and PPC etc etc...

Please help me guys. I try to find on google but no success in finding some real plan.

sohail009, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  2. T.J.

T.J. Peon

Best Answers:
    Heres one to consider.

Start with Research:

*Keyword research
    *product research
    *market research

When you're done then you can Survey to Find out what your market wants.

Then you want to test your product to see how to market reacts and improve conversions.

Once you've increased your conversions from the direct sales approach you can Create Free Report - to "bribe" visitors for your opt-in or squeeze page.

Set up autoresponder/Opt-in for Listbuilding/database marketing (aka email marketing)

You can either set up a:

-Single opt in page or a

-Single sales page with opt in or a

-Website or blog with opt in

Then you want to drive traffic to opt in page to build your list (which should be your number one priority)

Additionally you can create a blog for direct marketing and list building as well.

Create Blog/website with multiple but relevant topics. Be sure that it relates to your product, niche, etc...

Traffic Methods to consider

SEO -

Short term

Long Tail (4-6 word phrases) are low competition to start getting traffic quickly,

Long term

work your way up to more competitive terms with more traffic.
    Additionally the more terms you rank for the better your chances are for making sales.

Additionally you can write articles to funnel traffic to you blogs

PPC - Don't try to rely upon PPC for direct marketing -at least not at first.

Instead Use it for testing and list building.

Other Marketing/traffic Methods

Article Marketing

Social Networking sites (facebook, twitter, myspace)

Squidoo

Forum Marketing

Video Marketing

Media Buys

Newspaper

Magazine

Again the main focus should be on building a list

Why this works:

You have 3 "initial chances at making the sale" If you are using a sales page, website or blog with an opt in form on it.

-Once from your blog/website

-In free report

-Follow up (through your auto-responder)

Additionally you are building your list to continue to market to over and over again.

And in the process you are building rapport, pre-selling, and creating receprocity (by giving away your free report).

Of course I'm just scratching the surface here but Hope this helps to get you started for now...

Good luck with your presentation.

T.J., Jun 15, 2010 IP
  3. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    I stick with this phylosophy on most anything I talk about in that type of setting:

1: Tell them what you are going to tell them. (A decent way to give an introduction.)
    2: Tell Them (Give them the details, this is the lengtheir part. It is also when you start seeing those glossed eyes from being bored to death)
    3: Tell them what you told them (Wrap it up, tell them why what you found was important, challenge them if applicable)

Most of all, just be yourself and it will work out. :)

PHPGator, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  4. sohail009

sohail009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you T.J. and PHPGator

sohail009, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  5. worthwell

worthwell Member

Best Answers:
    Start with good research, this is the most important part.
    Next get the on page SEO right, keyword rich domain, keyword rich title, meta tags, meta description etc all keyword rich.
    If you get the on page right and even if you screw up the off page SEO you will still rank in the search engines.
    Good quality content is important as well.
    Good promotion is necessary, if you get all of them right you will see result.

worthwell, Jun 16, 2010 IP