1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Affiliate Managers/Partners

Discussion in 'Services' started by theplanet, Jun 15, 2010.

Looking for 5 or 6 Affilliate managers to work with me on a the launch of our Internet Marketing membership site.

This is the site, www.internetprofitcollege.com

This is a big opportunity to make a lot of money selling a quality/high converting project.

As an affilliate manager, you could either drive traffic yourself and make over 50% commission on paid sales or sign up unlimited amount of affiliates under you and make up to 20% commission on all their sales. Only the few managers will be able to sign up affilliates, it wil not be open to everyone.

For these positions I need someone with experience who can help direct the affilliate program and give feedback and input on the landing pages, banner ads, for the site.

I would be happy to work with people outside the US but the traffic fand sign ups would need to be within the US and Canada.

PM me or let me know if you are interested and give me a brief note about your experience in driving traffic and affiliate marketing.

theplanet, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  2. gamesmad

gamesmad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in this opportunity. Just so you know, clicking the "Home" button on the website links to a page with no content.

gamesmad, Jun 15, 2010 IP