1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DominateIM.com Now On Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Kirsten, Jun 13, 2010.

Hey guys, at the request of some new potential affiliates, DominateIM.com is now on clickbank for affiliates who prefer to promote through them and we'd like to invite any of you in the space to consider working with us.

Landing page: http://www.dominateim.com/cb

It currently pays 50% recurring on a $97 membership. Our internal program has an EPC of $3.84 and our average retention is 5 months, one of the highest in the industry. DIM has been live close to two years with an avg of 308 members.

Affiliates who generate over 10 trials per month receive a free membership while promoting the program.

Any affiliate generating over 100 hops each month will be put into our randomizer script to potentially be credited on some of the direct signups with no referral ID through some of our pre-existing channels driving traffic each day.

There is also a CPA program available for those who can drive free 7 day trial signups, please PM me directly if interested in that model.

We also consider custom landers and display creative for affiliates capable of pushing significant volume.

I'm happy to answer any questions and hope some of you will test the program against others you are running in the niche as we typically outperform most.

Thanks!

Kirsten

Kirsten, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  2. brandini25

brandini25 Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your first product, and best of luck!

brandini25, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks! Not our first product though, just first on clickbank :) I forgot to include the link to the 7 day free trial which is just dominateim.com. That will be coming down shortly so as not to compete with clickbank affiliates as clickbank wouldn't let us offer a straight free trial.

If anyone would like to run that offer on a straight CPA per trial, you can contact me directly. Thanks!

Kirsten, Jun 14, 2010 IP