1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need custom WP theme that looks like C*mingS**n.net

Discussion in 'Design' started by rowelle, May 31, 2010.

Hey guys, I'm starting a few fansites soon and cannot figure out WordPress for the life of me. WP has all those tags and uses div's, I code in tables, and I'm not real familiar with how to style in CSS like spacing and background. I've been wanting to do fansites for a while but hate the look of the typical blog look and wanted to have a layout/theme that looks and functions pretty much like C*mingS**n.net which is one of the best movie news websites I go to. I'm not sure if there is already a theme that exists that will allow me to get that look.

I would like to use the same theme for all my sites but just change the background header image and the colors and maybe move the boxes around.

If this is something you can do, please let me know around how much it'll cost and also your previous work. And just remember that this is for a fansite not a commercial site

Look forward to hearing from you!

*I posted this same topic in the templates section, also. If I can't do that, let me know and I'll delete one of the two :)

rowelle, May 31, 2010 IP
  2. 3roken

3roken Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Please take a look through our portfolio.

If you're interested please send me a private message with further specifics.

http://nexusvue.com

3roken, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. rowelle

rowelle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Job taken. Thank you.

rowelle, Jun 14, 2010 IP