1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying News Rewriter: I will pay 30 dollars a week

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by santhana, Jun 13, 2010.

Please read from top to bottom before PMing me!

I have 1 news website that need to be updated everyday. I need someone to rewrite any latest news from article source like google news, yahoo news, ect.

1. I only need one person who can finish 5 articles everyday and work 6 days a week. Mon to Saturday

2. I can pay .50 dollars per 100 words. It means you have to rewrite the news and send me 5 articles everyday (200 words each) = 30 articles a week = 30 dollars

3. This is going on work, it means you are my permanent writer and work for me, guarantee that you will get 30 dollars a week forever as long as you stay writing for me.

4. You will write multiple category like Business, Health, Entertainment, Sport, Science, ect

5. Although, it is rewrite, but your article must pass copyscape, otherwise, i don't pay. Article must be in high quality, no grammar error. If you are not good at grammar please don't waste your time with me.

if anyone agree with my term please write one sample and send them to me in the PM.
    Write 1 latest breaking news, make it 200 words. Pick any category below:

Business
    Science
    Entertainment
    World News
    Us News
    Sports
    Tech
    Health

PS: please don't waste your time and my time, if you can't finish 5 articles per day, and work 6 days a week. As I need to update my site everyday, so if you can't send me 5 article everyday except sunday. Please don't bother to PM. Thanks

santhana, Jun 13, 2010 IP
    kmamaji likes this.
  2. ABHI2010

ABHI2010 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am ABHI2010.

I can write for your forum.