1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips On Promoting a Make Money Online Blog ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tradedemon, Jun 12, 2010.

Hi guys

I wanted some advise on the best ways of promoting a make money online blog. Mine actually, check it out to see the subject I'm focussing on.

http://www.tradedemon.net

I don't usually frequent MMO blogs but I'm pretty sure many of the users on DP follow them and even read them, so any advise or tips on either promotion or simply what you look for in said blogs would be great. Any feedback on my articles etc etc.

Thanks
    Zee

tradedemon, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  2. harrysidhu

harrysidhu Peon

Best Answers:
    i have a money making blog i can make a post for your site if you do the same for me link exchange?

harrysidhu, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  3. QuackWare

QuackWare Member

Best Answers:
    This niche is already incredibly over saturated so you really have to be unique in order to actually have success. I recommend getting a twitter and facebook account if you don't already and try to build a group of loyal readers. Also consider having a forum where your readers can ask for and receive advice from each other.

QuackWare, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  4. scotman

scotman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried social networks yet? There is a very cool website called ping.fm that will let you update multiply blogs, status messages and mini blogs at once. The hard part is getting them all set up but if you look at websites like Facebook they have a huge amount of could be clients. I think we are in a Social Networking Renaissance so to speak. Plus maybe getting up on popular video sharing websites. It is simple to make a brief video and uploading it to a video sharing website. Again millions of users use these sites and if you could attract just a handful of viewers it would be worth your time. A handful out of millions of users do you think you can do it? Wishing you success.

scotman, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  5. welljy

welljy Peon

Best Answers:
    if you write well, you can write new content which people like to read and submit to articles submission website with your blog link.

welljy, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  6. sharoni

sharoni Member

Best Answers:
    Fresh, original content is the best way to go. There are so many mmo blogs already and many just repeat the same stuff over and over.

sharoni, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  7. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    People who visit those money making blog is the people who like to make money, and contests is one of the best way to promote your blog

lifeplayer, Jun 14, 2010 IP