1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR1 Link Directory - 3000 uniques per month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bujes, Jun 11, 2010.

I'm selling my free link directory with PR1 - Galeb Directory.

Traffic
    It gets about 3000 unique visitors per month which makes 7000 pageviews. Most of the traffic comes from reffering websites(66%) - mostly directory lists etc. There is also 32.25% of direct traffic(probably offline directory lists in .txt, .xml and .pdf files) and 1.5% traffic from search engines.

Revenue
    Well, I have never tried to hard to make money with this directory. I have tested AdBride on it but it doesn't work well - it makes about 1c per month. You have to know the banner is VERY small and poorly blended(486x60). I have also an affiliate program for SEO company on the website but I have got any comissions yet(I'm not even sure if they do pay...).

On my other directories with about the same traffic I have Adsense on I make about $30 per month. I have never install the Adsense on this directory because this is the last directory I built before I left the directory business and went to micro niche sites. You can also try with direct ad sales to SEO companies and make few bucks per month.

Maintance
    You just have to approve link every day. I have installed the script which automaticly approve all submitted links - so you just have to delete all unwanted links and click on one button and all links will be approved. Maybe 10 minutes of work per week.

Reason for selling
    I'm selling this directory because I have quit the directory business. I used to have many directories but now I'm focusing to micro niche sites. I have forgotten on this directory and I found it today while clearing my domain list.

There is no reserve! It is priced to sell! $1 starting BID, low BIN.

Payment: Paypal

bujes, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  2. jakki

jakki Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you say starting price is 1$ in thread but bidding system asking for at least 10$. What is this ?

BTW my bid is 5$ :)

jakki, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  3. bujes

bujes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $10 is minimum rise... It looks like system thinks first bid is actually a rise... Thanks for BID anyway, but you have already been outbidded...

bujes, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  4. CalebSpilchen

CalebSpilchen Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Wanna tell me how you have so much traffic but no featured links have been sold?

CalebSpilchen, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  5. bujes

bujes Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have no idea... Probably because I have exposed the offer for feautured links. The directory needs more promotion and probably even higher PR to be interesting for feautured links buyers.

bujes, Jun 12, 2010 IP