1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

newbie looking for a good clickbank niche

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by laxman363, Jun 11, 2010.

i want to start selling clickbank products but i am too much confused with which niche to select.
    money making,fat loss and forex are considered great niche but they have too high competition .i have almost the same intrest in all niches .please suggest a good niche.
    thanks.

laxman363, Jun 11, 2010 IP
    Eddmick likes this.
  2. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i know getting a perfect niche is not possible having all qualities like low competition good conversion rate and high search but still please tell me about a good niche

3. nab

nab Peon

Best Answers:
    Beginners spend a lot of time looking for new and untapped niches.

Please don't do this. Once you get more established and are making money online - then you can start to experiment with more diverse niches. But not now.

A newbie should stick with the big three:

1.Health (healthy eating, diet, increase energy, lose weight, supplements, medical procedures, skin care, headache relief, gain weight, hair loss, children's health)

2.Wealth (work from home, Internet Marketing etc, online trading, debt relief, government grants, credit cards, business opportunities)

3.Lifestyle (mind body and spirit, personal development, alternative energy, computer games, online study courses, motivational, how to sell your house, the web)

These are the 3 evergreen markets. They are universally popular and have a lot of people searching and and prepared to buy information.

So decide which one of the above:

Resonates with you,

Emotionally connects with you or

Maybe there is something in your offline world or previous employment that you actually know something about.

You might think: 'I'm kind of interested in that' 'thats something that i would like to get involved in'...something that excites you .....Think along these lines...

nab, Jun 11, 2010 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't see a tight competition being a problem since there's always a market share for you. From my own point of view I see the most "competitive" niches the right ones to venture yourself in for a couple of reasons.

I'd recommend considering Health and Relationships (These are some of the "evergreen" niches with a lot of great products to promote.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  5. jond

jond Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You want competition as an affiliate. That means products are being sold to hungry buyers. That being said pick one of the above niches, do your keyword research and figure out the best way to beat out the other competitors in your niche.

jond, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  6. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    well good competition is a good sign that people are searching for that thing but the disadvantage is that a lot of sites are already in the market
    for me the disadvantage grips me more because i am on a very tight budget.i would require a large amount of money to outperform my rivals which i dont have.

it would be highly appreciated if someone tells me a good subniche in those three niches or in fact in the money making niche

7. secrets2010

secrets2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    you should choose a niche in which you are interested...so then you will enjoy working...and creating content and so on....a good niche is IM/forex...yes there is competition buy you also
    can make good money with adsense...in those niches you can good revenue with adsense...

secrets2010, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  8. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't sabotage yourself with "paralysis by over analysis". Just pick something, get to work ,generate content in mass and go all out for it. I don't want to seem negative but if you are really are a newbie then perobably whatever niche you choose you might not be all that successful... there are a lot of mistakes to make :p

Picking a niche.. ANY niche is an important first step, just get to work, and start learning - pick something you think you can write about straight away without having to do masses of info and just start writing content, posting articles and making a blog and fail, learn, fail, learn, and grow from the whole experience..

Then when you pick your next niche product you will really know what to do, and you will also probably know what to actually look for in a niche :)

Dan Bainbridge, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  9. DailyCashSaver

DailyCashSaver Active Member

Best Answers:
    Farmville is a good niche i made a big of money from that for a while.

DailyCashSaver, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  10. Mrsugden1

Mrsugden1 Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should aim for a wide niche as when you are starting out there is a large market to aim for and soon you will attract someone with your affiliate products. The internet marketing niche is a good one because the people there are mainly looking to purchase additional help on increasing their website

Mrsugden1, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  11. dtang4

dtang4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    dtang4, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  12. Taylor G

Taylor G Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is difficult to find a good niche when starting out. I would say to start out, it would be best to focus in the health category, as well as making money/online businesses. Those always seem to be very popular.

Taylor G, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  13. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i conclude that a lot of competition is not too much too worry about......
    so will it be okay to have a low bid (around 0.1$ in the im niche where people are wanting to improve their site)
    and i am not a total newbie ......
    and thanks for advice

laxman363, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  14. awoobfordp

awoobfordp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just go for a buyer-oriented niche or a solution-seeking oriented niche. Then learn how to make use of keyword to get anything sold. If you have the knowledge of how to use keyword properly to get anything sold, then competition is not an issue.

awoobfordp, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  15. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    my idea if you're going to promote one of product clickbank it's better you choose health category because it's hot niche right now

mt33, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  16. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    since competition is not a big worry and one should go for the niche he is intrested in i am thinking of promoting only one product of im which is strong.i would like to promote it by the long sales page type of landing page.is that a good idea (sorry from getting slightly deviated from the topic)
    and thanks for everyone's advice please keep giving it.........

laxman363, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  17. BT323

BT323 Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, the more competition the better. It means that people are making money in this market.

As for picking a niche, you can scroll through the marketplace and search by popularity or by gravity.

Good Luck

BT323, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  18. Crystal_Jobs

Crystal_Jobs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe this is the best advice...never expect to beat them all as a newbie. get ready to learn :):0:(

Crystal_Jobs, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  19. TheFreelancerGuy

TheFreelancerGuy Guest

Best Answers:
    Some popular niches are Health and Wealth.

TheFreelancerGuy, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  20. mpak11

mpak11 Guest

Best Answers:
    something that addresses a problem like anxiety attacks, acne scar, migraine, snoring etc...

mpak11, Jun 18, 2010 IP