1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Websites With at least $100 per month and SE traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ghacks, Jun 6, 2010.

I'm looking to buy websites that need to fulfill the following criteria:

• Earn at least $100 per month from ads. Ads meaning Adsense mainly but other forms might be valid as well if they can be validated. No private ad sale sites, affiliate sites or pay per review / pay per link sites.
    • Majority of traffic should come from search engines
    • Sites should be solid earners for at least six months and traffic levels should show an upwards or steady trend
    • I'm only interested in English sites
    • No sites where links or articles have been sold
    • Sites should have a minimum of 500 unique Search engine visitors
    • Unique content sites only, no autoblogs, scraper sites or other low quality sites.
    • Good Alexa, Compete and Pagerank is not a must but a good bonus. Aged site is good as well.

I'm willing to pay good money for those sites, preferably via PayPal or Escrow.

Site ownership needs to be validated as do the traffic stats and earnings.

If you think you have got a site like that let me know and maybe we can close a deal.

If you have questions about the general procedure or some of the parameters let me know and I try my best to answer them. Please send offers to my pm here or email me with the offer.

Make sure you include at least the url(s), traffic and revenue stats so that I can start the evaluation.

ghacks, Jun 6, 2010 IP
  2. Tech Zone

Tech Zone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tech Zone, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  3. ChuvaNeZz

ChuvaNeZz Peon

Best Answers: