1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

See you all in hell.....almost.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Roman, Jun 10, 2010.

Let's just assume, for arguments sake, that god, heaven and hell do exist. That means all athiests are going to hell, but don't worry, I'll save you a spot at the bar.

As for the rest, well, DP has people of all religions here but only one religion at best will get it right and that means we'll be seeing the rest in hell as well.

Now, I'm sure each person, no matter what religion has faith in the fact they made the right choice, but bottom line, odds are that you didn't.

So see you all in hell except for the lucky few that managed to pick the right religion and good luck to all of you.

Roman, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It won't be me who gets it right. I embraced the idea of going to hell with Satan as my lord and savior a long time ago. I'll be disappointed if I wind up in heaven somehow.

Obamanation, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  3. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    I'll buy you a drink there, see you soon:)

Roman, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  4. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think I'll just have a large glass of ice water, but the bartender can put one of those cute little umbrellas in it -- and, oh yeah, maybe some beer battered mushrooms... :)

Rebecca, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  5. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    Come on Rebecca, if you make it to hell serious drinking is a must.

Roman, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  6. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    I find it very disappointing in the way some members on this forum think.
    Heaven is not a lottery or a scratch/win situation. I believe only faithful Christians are entitled to live their eternal life with God. Not any Christian by name can enter heaven.
    Religion is not a matter to be underestimated, especially eternal life. Why? Here are 3 reasons

1) There is no going back or regret & definitely no "Geico".
    2) If you live on average 70 years on earth... try imagining living an infinite number of years in Hell (For math sake, lets use 9 billion years)
    3) Whatever religion or idea you believe in...once you're dead, you're separated from your Mind and body of course but you will still have a sense of awareness and a new ability of communication but most of all, you will know that God exists with his kingdom and you have to bow down to him & confess that Jesus is the lord before heading to whatever path is destined.

"At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in Heaven, and of those on Earth, and of those under the Earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father"

luke12, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  7. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    What if the muslims got it right? See you at the bar.

Roman, Jun 10, 2010 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  8. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess I have this chance to see heaven because Mullah said that! but if it was my choise to go witch side then have to think about.

babak44, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  9. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Most likely. Otherwise you'd have a lot of them protesting the existence of the bar and demand sharia law in hell.

Blogmaster, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  10. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    I think blowing yourself up in hell really won't matter much. After 5 or 6 times you'll figure out that having a drink might be easier.

Roman, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  11. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    If I had a 0.01% doubt in my faith, I wouldn't be having this conversation. I am very close and connected with my faith and church and have experienced things that are more than enough to show me the presence and love of God. I'm not a risk taker in life...would you think I would take a risk with my religion? Of course not.
    When you seek God for the truth, you will find it.

luke12, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  12. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    And you think the billions of other people that follow a different religion that yours do not feel the same? Take a step back, use some logic, you just might be wrong.

Roman, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  13. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone is entitled to their freedom of choice. But let's start with you, what do you feel about your religion?

luke12, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  14. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamer™

Best Answers:
    I do not believe in god so if he/she/it exists then I'm going to hell, but my point is that odds are, you are too.

Roman, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  15. matttiya88

matttiya88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Christian/Islam/Jew- Only one of these three religions would be likely the truth and only one will enter heaven. Jew think that they themselve will be save and the only tribe who will be going to heaven. Other that are not born as jew can't enter heaven according to them(Only few are not). They thought that all prophets sent down by God must be among their tribe but yet there still killed and mock at them. Jesus who original name is Isa in Hebrew was sent down by God as a righteous prophet to deliver God's message to people of ISRAEL. Jesus(Isa) specifically was prophet of jews just like Moses.

Jesus replied, "The MOST important commandment is this: 'Listen, O Israel! The LORD our God is the one and only LORD. <Mark 12:29>

What did Jesus (Isa) said?
    He said "O ISRAEL" and not "O Mankind" - this just indicate that Jesus is specifically sent down for israel tribe at that time.How many Prophets already that come from thier own tribe that they killed and mock at according to historical view ? This can be found both in bible and quran.

What is the most important according to Jesus(Isa)?
    The most important commandment is your Lord and MINE lord is what? only ONE - This indicate that Jesus tell his tribe that u and he himself have what? ONE lord.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." <Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18>

This verse refer to who.? by default according to Christian Jesus cant be the one in this verse because Christian believed that Jesus is God and not prophet.then who?

Matthew 23:9 "Call no one on earth your father; you have but one Father in heaven."
    And Jesus is once in earth..

While Islam only pray to the one father in heaven.they love all prophet including Jesus(Isa) equally as they love Muhammad.

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."
    What is this.?
    this is verse of Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16.Spot whos name mentioned there.

And the List go on......

The true Christian/whoever who feel that they are actually worship the One God with sincere will eventually guided to the right path.because God will guide whoever that is sincere. How many priest convert then.?

Hence;
    Actually Jew already knew who is on the right path and have the right preserve book. they just cant accept it. May God guide them

And believed me that for SURE one day Christian and Islam will unite together worshiping the right God. Why I say so. because both believed that Jesus(Isa) will be sent down for his second return. geust what ? True follower of Islam and Christian will eventually listen from Jesus(Isa) own mouth on what is the truth. Just pray that Jesus(Isa) will come much more earlier and start your own research now from everything that come from quran and bible.then you will be save from HELL.Ameen for all.

;)

matttiya88, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  16. matttiya88

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I just hope that, once we're in hell, these asshats finally quit trying to convert me.

Will.Spencer, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  18. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:

God bless you

luke12, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  19. matttiya88

Best Answers:
    Nobody force nobody.Please have your own man..;)

20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    There are more than 4,200 religions in the world. Picking those 3 out of more than 4,200 options is just ethnocentric bias.

Will.Spencer, Jun 11, 2010 IP