1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Remember USS Liberty (Sunk on June 8th 1967 by israel), LBJ was a traitor

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gauharjk, Jun 10, 2010.

Lyndon Johnson was a traitor to the American people. He knew in advance about the attack on USS Liberty. When the USS Liberty sent out SOS messages and the Admiral on USS America sent out a squadron to protect their ship under attack, LBJ and McNamara forced the Admiral to recall all the planes.

[video=youtube;2fuZKyTGKYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fuZKyTGKYo[/video]

Here are some excerpts from recently declassified tapes of conversations between President LBJ and a Mossad Agent.

The USS Liberty was in International Waters at the time of attack, just like the recently attacked Flotilla of aid ships. Israelis wanted to put the entire blame of the incident on the Egyptians and so had to eliminate all evidence of their involvement. That would mean there should be no survivors.

[SIZE=+2]Rockets, Napalm, Torpedoes & Lies[/SIZE][SIZE=+2]
    Israel's Attack on the Liberty, Revisited[/SIZE]

Here is the conversation between Admiral David L. McDonald, President Johnson and McNamara.

The people of the United States of America should demand the guilty be brought to justice. This was a brutal act of treachery by a supposed "ally" to whom more than 300 US Congress critters owe allegiance to.

gauharjk, Jun 10, 2010 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  2. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    ChaosTrivia, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  3. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Remember the Alamo - Johnny Cash

[video=youtube;i79X9jTAfEM]http://www.youtube.com/v/i79X9jTAfEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/video]

Crazy_Rob, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [video=youtube;f2CRk7TEWxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2CRk7TEWxo[/video]

robjones, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  5. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    I like country. In Switzerland they are crazy about country music (at least in the national radio, which I used to learn swiss German)... so I had no other choice but to like it too ;)
    Hope to visit the USA sometimes soon...maybe next year!

ChaosTrivia, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Go to Costa Rica first and then up to California. Skip the rest ;)

Blogmaster, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But only if you like Smelly Hippies. Otherwise its Panama then Colorado(Orange County California aside).

Obamanation, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  8. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.ussliberty.org/

[video=youtube;fRZSzdQuOqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZSzdQuOqM&feature=related[/video]

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a U.S. Navy intelligence ship, USS Liberty, in international waters about 12.5 nautical miles (23 km) from the coast of the Sinai Peninsula, north of El Arish, by Israeli fighter planes and torpedo boats on June 8, 1967.

It occurred during the Six-Day War, a conflict between Israel and the Arab states of Egypt, Jordan and Syria. The Israeli attack killed 34 U.S. servicemen and wounded at least 173. The attack was the second deadliest against a U.S. Naval vessel since the end of World War II, surpassed only by the Iraqi Exocet missile attack on the USS Stark on May 17, 1987, and marked the single greatest loss of life by the U.S. Intelligence Community.

gauharjk, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  9. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I hope you visit as well. :)

If you're looking at different destinations, and enjoy country music, you might consider Nashville, Tennessee.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
    Rebecca, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  10. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Now that I have a baby that kinda "complicated" things, but hopefully in the not so far future I will finally manage to. I have been to the east and almost everywhere in Europe, America is next!

Aren't we all impressed by gauharjkaeriuhiuaer's caring for American servicemen and civilian lives who were lost? such a humanist and a true friend of America..... ;)

ChaosTrivia, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  11. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the point, gauhark? Lets see in 1983, the group that became Hezbollah murdered 241 American soldiers in Lebanon, and 58 French soldiers, injuring more. The Americans and French were trying to quell the never ending civil wars in Lebanon. Since then, and before then, Islamic fundamentalists have murdered thousands of Americans and non Arabs. It just goes on endlessly. The entire world is on alert to try and stop these endless Islamic fundamentalist attacks. Biggest mistake Reagon made was to let this pass without destroying the group that massed the attack. Hezbollah has basically taken over Lebanon.

Somehow a written report, that you source, with explanatory side comments (ie non attributable statements inserted for editorial reasons, needs lots more research to proclaim believability). Regardless, in the face of all out war, mistakes are made all the time by the sides fighting for their lives; witness the friendly killing of Pat Tillman by his own comrades in Afghanistan.

What are you trying to communicate? That fundamentalist Islamic murderers are in the best interest of the United States and the rest of the world? I think not.

earlpearl, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  12. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    C'mon Earl... personally I find Gauharjk's newfound allegiance to the United States touching.

robjones, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  13. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is his mentality. "Look! Israel attacked you half a century ago, aren't you pissed off?". I'm guessing he feels we should still be pissed off at the Italians, the Germans, the Russians, the Japanese. Hell, if we go back a bit farther, we can lump in the Spanish, and why not, the English too.

Guarhark, your little rant demonstrates the root cause of all the problems in Palestine. Inability to move on. I've got some news for you. The state of Israel was established more than half a century ago. Its ancient history. It is a done deal. Its not going away no matter how much Hamas might wish it to be so. Get over it. Once the Palestinians, and Hamas in particular, are able to do that, you'll find the road to peace is a short one.

Obamanation, Jun 13, 2010 IP